WHY are you here ? (on the board)

by frenchbabyface 74 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Brummie,

I'm here for the sex. ;) Also to get right up in peoples faces and annoy them like hell.

Well, one out of two is not bad.

HS

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm satisfied with the sex, I'm now working on the other one, "how to annoy people", I'm sure my practice on you HS is worth at least a little applause? I'll soon have it under wraps...

:)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I find it really refreshing to be able to speak my mind and not to be condemned for it. I'm still developing my own personal belifes and its nice to be able to talk about them when I feel like it. I like learning about the origins of the Bible from a not-so-funamentalist viewpoint.. Im reading a lot of books as well.

Plus, you guys are all so damn cool..

• MAHABA
    MAHABA

Yes excuse me, as French, I use Ex TJ for Ex Témoins de Jéhovah! wich is is has you know perhaps the translation of JW's.

• MAHABA
  • MAHABA
    MAHABA

Hi Brummie, you are right, TJ is for "Témoins de Jéhovah", JW's in French. And French is what I am. Thank you for your welcome.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thanks Mahaba, my ability to speak and understand french is very poor. Its good to have you aboard. There are a few people here who are are french and I'm sure you are going to enjoy being around here.

Again, good to meet you, there are many testimonies here, enjoy browsing.

Brummie

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I'm also here to share a smile or a dry sense of sarcasm that may cause people in a dark place in their lives to smile.

And what better reason to be here!!!

• Mary
    Mary

I only post here so I can get my time in by "incidental witnessing" to the likes of gumby, minimus and xjw-b12 and to show them the error of their ways.......there: I've just done another 15 seconds of preaching.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I ask myself this all the time.

Hey, if the gov bod could, they'd keep all dfd and dAed people from speaking to each other. They'd have us all shun each other like good jws shun us. The GB can't stop us from speaking to each other. They can't stop us from speaking up about them and their sick org. They obviously can't stop active jws from stumbling across JWD. We all found a brother/sisterhood in the org. We've come out of the org. now, even if only mentally, but we still have our brother/sisterhood. The WTBTS can't take this away from us.

I'm pretty new to where I live. I have friends at work, but we do little together outside of work. I wouldn't bore them with my recovery from being trapped in the WTBTS. I can come here and talk all day about it and you all understand what I am going through. You can have fellow feeling.

This is a good place to come and discuss serious issues or joke about serious issues. It's a good place to discuss "fluff". Most of our fluff relates to things we were denied while we were in the org. So really, it's not fluff to us. It's like, if you've been denied food for a week or more, you'll appreciate it a lot more than you ever dreamed you could once you can eat again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit