2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Thanx Nina.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'll be there! My newly DF'd friend will also be there. Watch out guys, she is single and looks like a bit like melinda messenger

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/wiltshire/leisure/celebs/photos1.html

Sirona

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

sounds like fun..count me in..ta

• Englishman
    Englishman

Excellent..the numbers are creeping up!

BTW, no need to bring food at all, that's our treat. If anyone's veggie or has special requirements, feel free to let me know.

We'll start the barbie around 2 pm as usual. We normally head for the pub around 8 or 9. I'll wheedle around the landlady to stay open late for us again, I think it went on until 3-ish in the morning last year.

Any news from the Norway contingent?

Englishman.

• Valis
    Valis
    I'll wheedle around the landlady to stay open late for us again, I think it went on until 3-ish in the morning last year.

Eman, I could always bribe her with another dollar and a dreadlock... Either that or we'll just get Kent to tell her she has effin great tits....*LOL*

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• Satanus
    Satanus

*lights a valis dreadlock*

• Englishman
    Englishman

We've still got room for more, so I'm just going to btt this thread from time to time.

Englishman.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I really am hoping to come but it strongly depends on my financial situation - so I won't be able to confirm until end of June. However if I end up being very last minute I'll bring me own beef and kip in the bus shelter! ;-)

• logical
    logical

Would I be welcome? I will try to get down depending on how I feel at the time, I am vegan and I dont drink so I would probably give the pub a miss and get a train home. Besides, getting off the internet for once in my life might do me some good.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Crumpet & Logi,

Everyone who posts here is welcome.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit