2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I think we'll be in town the night before and I'd love to go out, but I'm not a big fan of curry. How's the Tex-Mex food in WSM? Got a good enchilada place nearby?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nope! No Mexican places at all!

But..the Indian is a good one, curries are only a small part of their cuisine. We can help you choose something not hot.

Or..we do have an amazing Chinese restaurant about 8 minutes walk away. It's not particularly cheap though, be around £15 - £20 a head for the works.

Englishman.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Nope! No Mexican places at all!

Yeah, I was teasing ya.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Ang and Simon passed me through this thread, and if this is ok with you I would like to send myself as the pie eating delegate...I will make some arrangments and get back to you!

PM me if you need to know more about my cider drinking, curry munching credentials!!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Mmmmmmm, food . . . .

Nina

• ballistic
    ballistic

So is anyone camping at Cheddar this year on the Friday night? Last year, even though I went to the wrong campsite (I went to the posh one) - qwerty found me wandering aimlessly around Cheddar and we found quite a few good pubs. Perhaps this year we could post a map up of Cheddar and what tents \ motorbikes to look for, etc.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Sounds good - count me in!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Sorry B I didn't think antone was interested in Camping - so I have booked into a B & B. See my earlier posts for which one! Qwerty

• qwerty
    qwerty

meezzzz a thread killer!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aw, I'll help you out, qwerty!

FOUR MORE MONTHS!!!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit