2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Eman,

We wanted to say G'day to all last year but got our time zones wrong! This year, we'd love to phone thru to you when all the troops have gathered. OK?

Cheers mate, Ozzie

• Englishman
    Englishman
    This year, we'd love to phone thru to you when all the troops have gathered. OK?

That's be fine, Ozzie. Make sure we can talk to Mrs. Ozzie too!

A good time would be between 4 pm and 7 pm British Summer Time. After that, incoherence can be a problem.

Englishman.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Not long to go now .........Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Does anyone know what happened to ISP, he is from Simons neck of the woods. I hope he turns up this year?

• qwerty
    qwerty

Where are U stopping nthis year Ballistic? Qwerty

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Where are U stopping nthis year Ballistic?

I guess, I should be contacting Trucker to see if I can kip on his couch again as I haven't made any arrangements. Hello Trucker? You there?

I will be sticking on my MP3 player and hoping on the bike and taking the scenic route as usual. A lovely ride up it is.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think Trucker may have a "friend" (wink wink, nudge nudge ) staying with him this year already.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon
    Does anyone know what happened to ISP, he is from Simons neck of the woods. I hope he turns up this year?

Yes, they couldn't make it last year. I don't know if they are planning on going this year yet ...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I think Trucker may have a "friend" (wink wink, nudge nudge ) staying with him this year already.

Okey Dokey - I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Rumour has it that a certain Mr. Steinhaugh has plans to turn up once again.

He of the "You haff ze most magnificent breasts I haff effer seen" class.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit