2005 Barbecue Is Definitely On!

by Englishman 276 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay thats it the sex shop and the pub have swung it for me!

I am coming to aposta bbq!

Actually had a long chat with my other half last night and he said he'd help out with lending me cash so I could come and I've refused a couple of other invitations so that I can afford it! Really excited! Can't wait to meet everybody - bit nervous too though!

Katie-kitten - I will teach you how to do french plaits!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh b*gger - there goes the neighbourhood!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LT I shall be on my bestest behaviour. It will not be like a nuclear bomb landed on Weston Super Mare, I promise!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Speak for yourself - I shall be

• Englishman
    Englishman

The landlady of the Waverley seems OK with the idea of us having a lock in. However, just a coupla points so that we don't blow it and the evening comes to an abrupt end.

1. Don't shout and thump the tables in the pub when you're recounting your awful life in dubdom. It frightens the locals. That's just in case Celtic strolls by..

2. Please involve the landlord and landlady in some conversation so they feel involved. Kent helped tremendously lasy year by telling her that she had "the most magnificent fokking breasts he had effer seen", however I doubt if anyone else could get away with it.

As usual, anyone still around Sunday morning is welcome to call at our place for coffee and biscuits.

Englishman.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is that a challenge? I bet I could get away with it

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LT can sweet talk Mrs Waverley Landlady and I, Sirona and Cordelia will take care of Mr Waverley/Pub Landlord - how does that sound?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

Go for it

And when you're all done, join Mrs. Waverley and I on the patio, will ya

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You really are breathtakingly lecherous and uncouth - I'm surprised your kind are even on the invitation list - I do declarrh!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Your only miffed because I wouldn't grease you up, once I finally cornered ya...

Alas, your loss...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit