I found a big ol' fat lie again in there!

by gumby 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• observador
    observador

Leolaia,

How you doin'? Where ha' you been?

Observador.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    God had it written in a way that would allow people who wish to find fault plenty of opportunity to do so.

So... God is a dick right?

• gumby
    gumby
    God had it written in a way that would allow people who wish to find fault plenty of opportunity to do so.

That's kinda how I see the bible god. Achristian says he likes being able to use the "wise men" of the bible and their resources ( bible aids ) to help him understand gods scriptures to us....that's nice. I guess the less fortunate impoverished just hafta be in the dark and scratch yettheir heads at all the discrepencies and still believe. Shame on them if they doubt and shitcan the whole idea because it makes no sense. Gumby

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Amen brother!

• Faraon
    Faraon

mkr32208,

Only if you believe that God is the one portrayed in the bible as god. I would not say that God is a d*ck, but based in the bible, Jehovah qualifies as one with room to spare. Note: I do not think of Jehovah as God, but as the invention of someone hating God. By the way, Why would anyone get upset if someone talks of God as a female and claims or says that he has a penis and testicles? Faraon
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Only if you believe that God is the one portrayed in the bible as god. I would not say that God is a d*ck, but based in the bible, Jehovah qualifies as one with room to spare.

Jehovah is not only a dickhead but he's a sadistic, murderous dickhead who fools people into thinking that that's a good thing. With Jehovah, who needs a Satan?

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

It's easy to see from this they were in different inertial reference frames.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Jehovah is not only a dickhead but he's a sadistic, murderous dickhead who fools people into thinking that that's a good thing. With Jehovah, who needs a Satan?"

Thats why my view of God is changing daily

• gumby
    gumby

I thought I'd be cute and post a pic of a cartoon "dickhead". I typed in " dickhead picture" in my address bar and a site came up that told me I was getting a virus as if to say ha ha on you idiot! I ran spyware and everything seems ok.......guess I'll find out. Gawd I'd like to smack the losers who do this shit!

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So, how many have been sleeping at the meetings?

I do have alittle nap now and again - especially the public talk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit