Vigil for my daughter, please.

by outnfree 117 Replies latest watchtower medical

• outnfree
    outnfree

Update: Lena will likely come home today. We started moving her things out yesterday. She had some fever spikes, nausea, and a bit too much Dilantin in her blood levels for her to be released then, so they've drawn blood this AM and if everything checks out, I'll be bringing my little girl home! I'll post again when that happens.

((((HE))))

Brenda

• morty
    morty

Happy dance for Lena...

I am so happy to hear your baby is coming home....

I will try and call her on Sunday....

Thoughts are still being sent to you both....

((((hugs)))))

Love Morty

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Lena will likely come home today.

What wonderful news! (Although I'm happy for you both---I'm astounded at how soon they allow post-op patients to go home!)

I'm sure you'll take extra-special care of her every need and hug her a LOT! And.....speaking of hugs---I'm sending a carton of them right now! (grin)

hugs,

Annie

• prophecor
  • Aztec
    Aztec

((((Brenda and Lena))))) Love ya both and thanks for the update Brenda! I hope to see you both really soon!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((familly))) ... it feels better every day ... ...

• bem
    bem

I'm so happy for you all that things are going so well,

Annie ((SS)) , I agree with you, when we think about how fragile we are, it is somewhat scarey to think of taking

someone home.so soon after a major surgery. Then on the other hand it must mean things are going well also.

• Fleur
    Fleur

(((((((((Lena and Brenda))))))))) I am so happy to hear she'll be home soon...she is so lucky to have a great mom to take care of her like you!!!

hugs

essie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Marvellous

(((( Lena & Brenda ))))

• think41self
    think41self

((((Brenda))))

Big hugs to you and Lena

Tracy

Share this