Vigil for my daughter, please.

by outnfree 117 Replies latest watchtower medical

• outnfree
    outnfree

As mentioned in my other thread, my daughter Lena is having brainsurgery on Monday, Jan 24. The surgery will last 6-7 hours, so I'm hoping the board members will be willing to make a special effort tomorrow to send positive thoughts, healing energy, good wishes and prayers her way. We are asking that the surgeon's hands be delicate and skillful and that Lena does not bleed overmuch and that brain damage be minimal (if not non-existant). Surgery begins at 8 AM Eastern Standard Time (US), but we have to have her to the hospital by 6 AM, so this is "Good night!" from me!

I'll update this thread when I return from the hospital. I may be staying there overnight tomorrow, so there may be no news here until Tuesday PM.

Thanks very much.

Love, Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

She'll be in my thoughts and prayers all day. Let us know as soon as you hear anything.

Love,

Nina

• Purza
    Purza

(((((((Brenda)))))))

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way!!

Purza

• under74
    under74

I'll be thinking of your daughter and hope for all the best.

Take care.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

((Brenda))

I will keep a good thought for you both and keep checking this thread to hear some good news.

Chris

• bem
    bem

Brenda I wish you the very best, and all the positive thoughts I can have and send them your way.

Dorothy.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

((((Brenda)))),

Many positive thoughts sent your way.

Brad

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Of course Brenda! I'll be up long before her surgery and will think about her all day with positive thoughts.

• z
    z

Many positive thoughts sent your way good luck

Z

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... you won't be alone (((Brenda))) ... wish her the best results !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit