Blondie . You are amazing

by littlemike 55 Replies latest jw friends

• carefully faded
  • Beachbender
    Beachbender

Yes Blondie I agree with carefullyfaded, would you mind telling us "newbies" your tale? Please.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Blondie, you constantly remind me why the headship and subjection beliefs are such crap! Those old boys in Brooklyn are really missing out on some fine analytical thinking by dissing wimmin! I too would like to add my voice to the others in thanking you for your photographic memory and quick response.

Sherry

• blondie
    blondie

As a fader, I have never put my story all in one place. But pieces are out there.

Maybe some day I'll put them altogether in one post.

My biggest skill is using Google effectively (besides the WT-CD).

Love, Blondie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

blondie....I just gotta know...When you were a Witness, did you use to give real dynamite, researched questions as welll? Of course, not as critical of the organization, but did you give comments that actually made ppl think beyond what they were being spoon-fed?

• franklin J
    franklin J

...blondie, I just have to complement you also.

yes, you are a smartie....and I bet you are REALLY FUN after a few drinks....

Frank ( smile)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If women the calibre and personality of Blondie and others here, were rightfully allowed to have postions within the WT organization, we probably wouldn't be here.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

YES BLONDIE CERTAINLY DESERVES RECOGNITION, FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT SHE MUST PUT INTO GATHERING SO MANY FACTS ON SO MANY SUBJECTS.

BLONDIE AND MANY OTHERS ON THIS FORUM ARE A GENUINE SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL.

Outoftheorg

• blondie
    blondie

blondie....I just gotta know...When you were a Witness, did you use to give real dynamite, researched questions as welll? Of course, not as critical of the organization, but did you give comments that actually made ppl think beyond what they were being spoon-fed?
    Yes, I did for years; in fact when I do meet JWs they say, "We miss your comments," almost to a person. I used to rattle the conductors a little but with finesse. Always backed it up with some quote from a WT publication or referenced a CO/DO. My reviews are basically those comments that I thought of saying but held back. But I used the same technique in HS and college when I felt the teacher/professor was too full of himself/herself. I would tweak them, but respectfully. I was very much in demand at the book study level, usually being sent to ones where the BS overseer (smile) did not prepare well or few people answered. I know my hubby appreciated me when he conducted. I have to admit that I had several sisters that served as role models when I was growing up, intelligent, good students, who didn't kiss the elders' rings, even their husbands. Lots of smart women on this DB; the smart ones get away. Blondie

• PinTail
    PinTail

Blondie first of all do you look like the Blondie picture you use? Cause she is a major fox, the picture reminds me of a women whom I used to date for about seven years, she was hotter than kitten on a hot ten roof.

Shane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit