Blondie . You are amazing

by littlemike 55 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Blondie is amazing and fantastic with a photographic memory (is that ROM or real brain)? I say.......REAL brain with a little bit of help from ROM and her "OWN" memory. She has an intellectual, factual and accurate answer or comment to everything that is asked. She never shoots from the hip.......but she shoots with the eye of an eagle and hits the bullseye every time.

Thank you Blondie for being here.

You Are The Woman I had to put this in Blondie! Thumbs Up

HappyDad

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Poztate

Hey....I have done that. I think I said Blondie or "others"

I hope "someone" and "others" did not take offence that we mentioned Blondie first.

No, I'm sure no one has been or would be offended by that! I like it! Thanks Poz.

• blondie
    blondie

Blondie rocks!!!!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Blondie rocks!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

blondie has way too much time on her hands!

Kudos to you, lady...you totally rock.

Bestest to you and Irrev.

Craigster

• blondie
    blondie

I hope no one feels diminished by all this praise.

I have been having a rough time lately physically and tension on my new job, whether I will pass probation. I found out today, I pass! I live in a state that is cutting government jobs right and left.

So I have had some sleepless nights and I am glad I have been able to put that time to some good use.

I know I get more out of JWD and other ex-JW boards than I ever can give back.

Love, Blondie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey guys - I think Blondie is wonderful - but do you not all think this is getting close to creature worship -and really shouldnt our exclusive devotion go to Jehovah? or the GB/WTBTS

• Valis
    Valis
    I hope no one feels diminished by all this praise.

Blondie I jus wanted you to know I am devastated and have decided to not only drink the kool aid, but I'm putting on the jumpsuit, Nikes, AND eating the pudding.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
  • carefully faded
    carefully faded

I can't say it better than anyone else has said it Blondie, we truly appreciate your wisdom, information and presence here.

This was such a timely post! I just read a post that Blondie made on the "urban legends" topic where she said that she asked Brother Knorr to corroborate the validity of a story she had heard . . . and it got me wondering, what was Blondie's experience in the "truth". Was she at Bethel? Was she a pioneer? I'd be willing to bet she was .

Blondie, would you mind please giving the link to your story for some of us newer ones? Or, if you haven't previously shared your experience, and you're comfortable doing so, would you mind telling us?

Thanks!

- CF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit