AlanF

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

FBF joining for applauses !!!

• blondie
  • littlemike
    littlemike

Blondie and everybody else

Thanks for replies. I agree we have to move more than just congregations. However you cannot deny or forget your past. I was 42 years a Witness you cannot pretend that never happened. it was your life nad you have to accept you will always be an ex Witness

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

yes, she is amazing. i'm always blown away when i read her...

• Been there
    Been there

I also am amazed at how knowledgeable she is and how well she says what she knows. Blondie take a bow, you deserve it for all the times you have come to the rescue.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Anyway, it does bring a smile to me everytime I see a "Blondie or someone please help - info needed!"

Hey....I have done that. I think I said Blondie or "others"

I hope "someone" and "others" did not take offence that we mentioned Blondie first.

They are many other knowledgeable posters on this board that can also get the job done but Blondie you always seem to be quick and accurate in responding to a posters query. You have helped my family personally and I can feel in your responses that you care about others problems and truly want to help.

Another call of amazing from me....and thank you.

POZ

• jgnat
    jgnat

My biggest highlight of 2004 has to have been meeting Blondie and Irreverent in person. My excitement of that day as I lugged my welcoming balloon from office to office has become a legend among my staff. The supervisor who had the pleasure of my presence in her office the last hour before I met Blondie still laughs about it. She says about every ten minutes I would interrupt whatever we were doing and say, "I am meeting Blondie and Irreverent today!"

It is hard to describe to outsiders what an intense intellectual bond can be developed before ever even meeting a person. My supervisor was a TAD worried about me, and was planning on phoning the borders on Monday morning if I didn't show up for work. After all, you never know who you are meeting over the internet.

But

This

Time

I was pretty certain I was in for a pleasant experience.

Blondie's first words to me were if she was what I was expecting. I don't think I ever gave an adequate answer. When I see her and talk to her in person now, she is who I envision, the Blondie of the Board. The second thing she asked for is my friendship. I was floored. Touched. Amazed.

I am so much the richer for having met Blondie and her amazing husband. And I think they liked my balloon.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Smiley Face Here's Some Sunshine Foil Balloon

Oh, yeah, now that I have met her, Blondie's comments are in her voice. She has a unique cadence to her speech that adds dimension to all her words.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - a truly loved person on this board - I also appreciate all Blondies hard work

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit