Blondie . You are amazing

by littlemike 55 Replies latest jw friends

• littlemike
    littlemike

Blondie i cant help but think how long it must take you to do all your posts. Are you a full time messenger on here! I dont think i knew as much as an elder with all the pre-study and preparation for all my items.

How do you put together all the references. Is your WT CD Rom linked to this site

Seriously i appreciate your hard work

• blondie
    blondie

well, littlemike, some is just previous research stored away for another time. I learn so much from others on JWD and other boards. I try to save the really good posts for future reference. The review takes a couple of hours, mostly because I have to type all of it. If I can ever make a decision about a scanner, that should drop down to an hour. What did we do before we had computers, eh?

Love, Blondie

• kls
    kls

Yes Littlemike that she is . I always think that someday i will meet Blondie and all i will see is a giant brain ,,LOL

• Brummie
    Brummie

Again, like totally

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Yeah, Blondie rocks! She remembers all the stuff I forgot (and wanted to forget) as a JW.

laters

kaykay_mp

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

(((((Blondie))))) - I hope you get that scanner soon! Wouldn't that be easier with the arthritis? Or don't you have it in your hands?

Anyway, it does bring a smile to me everytime I see a "Blondie or someone please help - info needed!" post! Good job! *chuckles*

Seriously though, we have our own enigmatic life-long researcher here in you and I appreciate it!

• littlemike
    littlemike

Hey Blondie thanks for the reply

What time is it there.

Honestly you always put a true reflection to any subject. being a past elder it is good to see somebody with so much knowledge have come to all the same conclusions as I have

Keep up the good work

Mike

• blondie
    blondie

I have been adjusted from time to time. Life is perception most of the time. I like hearing everyone's experiences from all over, all age groups, all backgrounds. It's amazing the similarities. We know that moving to a new congregation just ain't going to hack it.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Blondie rocks!!!!!!!!

She is the omnipresent one....knows where to find every answer!!!

Thanks Blondie for all your hard work!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I like the way you can skewer false reasonings and point out contradictions with such finely honed intellect.

What is your academic discipline? You are so good at finding obscure skids to put under the pretentious pouters who seem to be the ones getting ahead in the Borg nowadays.

What shines through is your love of justice and fairness, two things that WT abandoned years ago.

It isn't the same religion anymore.

Hugs HB

PS don't like to think of you as a giant -- shades of 'Attack of the 40 foot Woman'!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit