Let's do something big for this year's memorial !

by Simon 62 Replies latest forum announcements

• mouthy
    mouthy

I agree Little Toe.. So stay in your rooms till you think it over....You hear me children???

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

So stay in your rooms till you think it over....You hear me children???

ok ok ok ... but just because you asked Mouthy (and that actually it wouldn't really help in any way but just scared them ...)

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I get my big stick out!!!!1 They better listen....

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I can't see the point of going, and helping to raise their numbers.

I agree! It'd also give the Org. an excuse to say the end isn't as near as was thought and add another 30 years!

I think just staying away from attending meetings and being openly happy is the best way to go. The more the numbers decrease the quicker those poor brainwashed souls still inside will get the message and come out and join us.

Good to know you're thinking of ways to quicken Watchtower's demise though, Simon!

Ian

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Mouthy

Simon

lIke Mouthy said, Go to your room.

Jst2laws

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I feel that we should not disrupt the memorial. Ignore it.

• blondie
    blondie

I agree, why expand the numbers for the Memorial count.

I can say as a person who stopped going just a couple of years ago, if people showed up and created a scene, it would not have made me open to listening to their concerns.

It reminds me of my grandparents telling me how the Bible Students used to hand out tracts to people as they were leaving church.

Or how JWs would be driven in large groups to small towns on Sunday, to go d2d, be arrested and jam the jails and courts.

Just stay home, have a glass of wine, and chill.

Blondie

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I am not convinced it matters how many people attend the Memorial - who looks at last year's figures with a view of making a difference? The only numbers that make a difference to JW are the ''REMNANT'' - and THAT doesn't haul them in on the Ministry.

• Simon
    Simon

ok , ok ... (sulks back to room to play protest music )

• jgnat
    jgnat

We could do a reverse protest. Those of us related to or fading from the society who attend for family and friends could come down with a headache this year.

Really push those numbers down.

We could even pick up some headache medicine from the liquor store and have a pleasant, private memorial at home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit