Just got back from the 2004-2005 circuit assembly here are a few thoughts.

by PaNiCAtTaCk 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo
    and creating a new account everytime I would like to write a contribution is more than I am prepared to do

Most likely you weren't deactivated in your first account; I can see nothing in your first post to make you get the boot. So please don't you use this as an excuse for a hit-and-run strategy.

You raise a lot of challenging issues and they can all be answered, one-by-one. We could start by Observador's comments. What exactly is incorrect in the thread-starting post? Generic claims don't answer anything.

Welcome to the Forum. Don't try to stereotype everyone in the board as if everybody had the same attitude. Let's have a nice conversation.

Neo

"But a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all." - 2 Timothy 2:24

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    My old congregation is definitely not perfect, but the people there are endlessly more decent than most of those here.

Farewell.

Yawn....

The posts on this thread is just a small sampling of the people on this board. Your statement here just demonstrates that although you see imperfection in the org, you still subscribe to their "if you're not a JW, you're worldly and literally a piece of toast" directive and you're not quite ready to see "the truth" about "da troof".

It appears to me that you're just, by way of WT training, ill equipped to interact with people who have no problem with stepping out of the box of the fake smiles and forced responses dictated by the WT psychobable that masqerades as unity and of them being the "happiest people on earth".

So, with that, if you want to "return to vomit" as they say

Don't let the door hit you....

• observador
    observador

Kingdavid,
    you did nothing to warrant your deletion from the board!
    And I thought you were gone for good...
    Now that you're back, please tell us what is it that the thread starter said that is a lie? Don't go away, please, please... Let's talk.

Observador.

• Makena1
    Makena1

By the time she got on the plane for home she just couldnt take it anymore she just had to open it right then to see what it was. In the box their was a
    little coffin with a note in it that said "WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF AIDS" (the whole audience gasped for air!) The talk was about remaining clean and obedience to the organization.

Ah, another JW urban legend in the making!

Makes me want to go to a circuit assembly soon.

Thanks for the update/hurl review.

Mak

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Now I am visiting this forum and what do I see? People motivated by hatred. People using foul language because they lack arguments for their viewpoint. People who say they have left the organization 20 years ago, but apparently still feel the need to justify that step. Tell me, who is here NOT out of selfish motives? Have you ever actually done anything that is pleasing to God afer you left the organization? Or have you just left for your OWN convenience?

I want to thank you for coming and wallowing in the mire with us poor outcasts and apostates.I am sure that at the last ASSembly you were urged to seek out and find us poor lost sheep. Please stay with us and exchange encouragement with us.

P.S. Are you counting time for this??

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Googling for the Assembly? Good one!

• Valis
    Valis

Yes why don't you tell us what other screen names you were using, then instead of using the same old persecution complex your religion seems to suck on like a baby on a teet, we could tell you exactly why your other accounts were removed. You can stay here all you want, but insulting our members will get you nowhere.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit