Awake Moving To Monthly Publishing

by Valis 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I pulled up one of the "Popups" and it is so funny.

JW"s that do Bookbinding. They will trade bookbinding for "Used ties"..

Then they have an ad on the side that says..Buy used ties! Do Dah!

The site is at..www.bookbind.net

Snoozy..who hasn't figured out how to post a link here..Duh!

• Valis
    Valis

I think it simply means they will print more of the same mags for less $. One assumes each of those same Awakes will still be placed w/a WT throughout the month...

sorry dh...same amount of trees methinks..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

once a month means they got the awareness that mosts of the mags are stored in the flats of the dubs.

worse tongues now say that less awake means more asleep .

I think they are going down the Jordan - they distribute mags that nobody wants to read by dubs that are less motivated at times nobody is engaged for discussion and no donation is given for the prints.

Where is the blessing? The figure of publishers was raised to a higher number by integrating the 15 minutes regulation 2 years ago, where the old people wer re-established as publishers.

But the development still goes down as the fish starts stinking by the head.

organized religion is lining out christianity. They sacrifice righteousness and truth on the altar of unity and they have great ideals for it: the pharisees of the time of the apostles. For unity they killed JC and so on.

• blondie
    blondie
    I think it simply means they will print more of the same mags for less $. One assumes each of those same Awakes will still be placed w/a WT throughout the month...

Excellent point, Valis!

Blondie

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink
    Where is the blessing? The figure of publishers was raised to a higher number by integrating the 15 minutes regulation 2 years ago, where the old people wer re-established as publishers.

I didn't realize that, or didn't think about it. So you only have to turn in 15 mins of field service time to be counted? That is insane.... so the numbers show an increase when it's just the attenders who didn't ever go door-to-door. Makes perfect sense to me.

• blondie
    blondie
    So you only have to turn in 15 mins of field service time to be counted?

Only certain elderly, ill, or disabled or bedridden JWs can do this; the elders have to approve it.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

In the words of Monty Burns...

"Excellent!"

Thanks for the scoop, Valis! I know JUST what I'm going to do with that information.

Nina

ditto
  • logansrun
    logansrun

"Until I see the mark of the nails in his hands...."

Bradley

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If this turns out to be so, I do think it will effect their stats.

Though it's been along time since I've been out door to door, I did have a list of Back Calls Return Visits, that I would visit every 2 weeks, with a "fresh" pair of mags, so what's going to happen to those?

It should reflect in less magazines placed, and less RVs

• ddean3673
    ddean3673

I pulled up one of the "Popups" and it is so funny.

JW"s that do Bookbinding. They will trade bookbinding for "Used ties"..

Then they have an ad on the side that says..Buy used ties! Do Dah!

The site is at..www.bookbind.net

Wonder if they'll have another one for Used Polyester Chester the Molester Suits...with a CLIP ON tie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit