To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    Jehovah's Organization is just that.

It belongs to Jehovah. It currently resides in the heavens, and anyone that is found righteous will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Jehovah Himself has already found you worthy.

He just relayed this to me, and will relay it to you in your dreams.

Fill your heart with contentment.

It is love that will heal the nations. Please pass this message on as a Witness to those on this forum.

Jehovah has blessed you.

The faithful and discreet slave of JAH, ALA, and also YHWH

Holy cr@p - is this guy for real??

I honestly have to say that I can't imagine this guy being a JW - rather I think the WTS/GB would collectively drop dead if they read his posts. LOL! I've never heard such ridiculous nonsense - even from a Witness.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Hey Brownboy, I didn't say " God wouldn't come to me in my dreams."

I posed a thought " I hope he doesn't come with parables " since I can't decode them.

Can't decode means I can't understand them.

Are you having doubts now as to how he will deal with me, now and in the future.

Wouldn't that be doubting what you say Jehovah told you and you told to me.???

Are you one who has the authority to doubt your own god??

Outoftheorg

Words of wisdom come in many forms. You read my thoughts without anyone telling you. Jehovah has already blessed you with wisdom. Truly I say to you. You will be a great leader among men. You have been chosen by Jehovah as a righteous "Prince" in the "Kingdom of God" upon the earth as it is written. Please wait for Jehovah, and pray constantly. Even if I do not remember you, Jehovah will. The faithful slave

• Brownboy
  • TheWord
    TheWord

What's up with this? Is everyone preparing for war with nukes? Yikes ! ! !

http://comcast.net/includes/article/print.jsp?fn=/data/news/html//2005/05/01/121620.html

15 Now as they were conversing and discussing, Jesus himself approached and began walking with them; 16 but their eyes were kept from recognizing him. 17 He said to them: ?What are these matters that YOU are debating between yourselves as YOU walk along. And they stood still with sad faces.

I came in and asked many questions of your basis of teaching, with not a single answer founded in Truth and Understanding.

30 And as he was reclining with them at the meal he took the loaf, blessed it, broke it and began to hand it to them. 31 At that their eyes were fully opened and they recognized him; and he disappeared from them.

One that is grounded in Truth will recognize Truth and Accept it Immediately.

45 ?Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU , He will appoint him over all his belongings.

Notice Verse 47 above and read where it says "He will appoint HIM". The faithful slave is ONE and only ONE Person upon the earth until JESUS CHRIST arrives Today, Amen

I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave, Period

Please prepare for the Appointed Times of the Nations to be Judged as Written

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit