To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

how close iz we to da fulfillment hof dis prophecy? 32 "now learn from da fig tree as an illustrashun dis point: just as soon as its young branch grows tenda an' hit puts forth leaves, yous nah dat summa iz near. 33 likewise also yous, whun yous chek all dees tings, nah dat e iz near hat da doors. 34 fe real I say to yous dat dis generashun iz gonna by narr means pass away until all dees tings occur. 35 heavun an' earth iz gonna pass away, but me lingo iz gonna by narr means pass away. (matthew, chapta 24) 5 now as fe da times an' da seasons, bruvers, yous need naffink to be writtun to yous. 2 fe yous yourselves nah quite well dat jehovah?s day iz comin pacifically as da fief in da night. 3 wheneva hit iz dat dey iz saying: "peace an' security!" thun suddun destrucshun iz to be instantly upon dem just as da pang hof distress upon da up da duff woman; an' dey iz gonna by narr means escape. (1st thessalonians, chapta 5) the pangs hof distress upon da bitches occur nine ( 9 ) momphs afta concepshun. the beginnin pangs hof distress upon da snoop society begin in da year 1914, in or around octoba 10th. ninety years (90) from da year 1914, brings us to da year 2004. we iz currently in da ninetieth generashun from da year abraham wuz takun into da bosom hof jehovah. 1914 + 90 = da year 2004 look forward to ya reignin main geeza, an' savior, jesus christ, who now resides in da heavens. look forward to peace an' happiness foreva, an' eva, amun.......selah. http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp the faithful slave hof jah writtun in da year hof our reignin main geeza, christ jesus hof nazarene, day 26, month 1, hof da millennial reign hof christ. respect!!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Two cups of mental instability

A pound of cult end-times religion

A box of ego

Garnish with troll

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I give up, this guys not well in the mellon.

ps: thanks for barfy, FreedomFrog

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Brown boy you need to go to bethel and talk to the gb about the lack of love in jehovah's organization.

At one time early on before Joe R. they did seem to have a small amount of love for the members.

Compared to today it was a large amount.

I think you could fit right into Fred Franz's shoes and his apartment nicely.

They don't have anyone like you there any more and you are needed.

Ask Jehovah about this and tell us what he thinks of this.

Outoftheorg of the whishful thinkers class.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Dude WTF we were talking about nuclear winter now it's nuclear summer?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brown boy you need to go to bethel and talk to the gb about the lack of love in jehovah's organization.

At one time early on before Joe R. they did seem to have a small amount of love for the members.

Compared to today it was a large amount.

I think you could fit right into Fred Franz's shoes and his apartment nicely.

They don't have anyone like you there any more and you are needed.

Ask Jehovah about this and tell us what he thinks of this.

Outoftheorg of the whishful thinkers class.

Jehovah's Organization is just that.

It belongs to Jehovah. It currently resides in the heavens, and anyone that is found righteous will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Jehovah Himself has already found you worthy.

He just relayed this to me, and will relay it to you in your dreams.

Fill your heart with contentment.

It is love that will heal the nations. Please pass this message on as a Witness to those on this forum.

Jehovah has blessed you.

The faithful and discreet slave of JAH, ALA, and also YHWH

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Outoftheorg... Dude! You gotta record this dream for us!

Jean

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    He just relayed this to me, and will relay it to you in your dreams.

This is the meaning of, Jehovah will reward you in secret, Selah, forever, and ever.......amen

The faithful slave

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Looooooopay, you gossomesplainin to do!

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

So - it's all about hidden numbers and messages, I see :-

Please put away all forms of hatred

....the word ''HATRED'' being an anagram of ''THREAD'' must mean all who post are sinners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit