by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Brownboy
  • Rabbit
    Rabbit

Estaban Leche ?

Never heard of ya', doc!

• avishai
    avishai

Samuel=God has heard, or Asked of God Avishai=Gift from my father Davidoff=descendant of David.

Your name just means Steven Milk.

I win.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

brownboy,

Okay, you got me in a moment of weakness. Where do I sign up?

cheeses. Always seeking the way of truth.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    brownboy,

Okay, you got me in a moment of weakness. Where do I sign up?

cheeses. Always seeking the way of truth.

Well, you can help by spreading the good news of the "Kingdom of God" and His Christ. Just follow my lead.....have a good night. Estephan

• ballistic
    ballistic

Good grief. I don't think we should use this as entertainment when people obviously need help.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Good luck with that. If you can actually bring peace to the middle east, maybe you ARE the messiah...

CZAR

• belbab
    belbab

Estabano, La Leche, does this mean you are still in the breast sucking stage .

If you wanna make any progress in the prophetising racket, you gotta get rid of that word SOON. It has already been worked to death by your predecessors.

It has gotta be:It's Now or Never, I prefer the never.

Have you tried telemarketing, I am sure you would have better success rate.

belbab, the exasperated.

• gumby
    gumby

OK Brownboy....I've done as you asked. I took all my weapons of war and buried them, then I made peace with all those I was shooting at. Then.....I called on my great god Jehovah to forgive me and asked him if I could be one of his children AND if I could be of the Faithful Slave Class like you are.

Guess what he tole me? He said I was a shister bastard and that I was lying about being sincere and he was gonna kick my ass when his son gets here. He said Jesus would kick me arse for him and I told him I think I could whip Jesus in a heartbeat! He's like a little skinny guy. I know I could take him.

Gumby

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

Your from southern Colorado then. Trinidad mabey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit