To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers
    I also have a mirror site in it's early infancy in order for the sincere ones to have the option of weeding out the negative garbage,

Weed all you want.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well now, I am at a loss for words Brownboy.

That didn't last for long.

When Jehovah starts talking to me in my dreams, you will be the first to know.

Well no, you will be the second to know. Because I would be the first, ya know?

If this information comes to me in parables and such I am gonna be disappointed.

Because I wont be able to decode them.

Outoftheorg

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Well now, I am at a loss for words Brownboy.

That didn't last for long.

When Jehovah starts talking to me in my dreams, you will be the first to know.

Well no, you will be the second to know. Because I would be the first, ya know?

If this information comes to me in parables and such I am gonna be disappointed.

Because I wont be able to decode them.

Outoftheorg

If you don't believe that Jehovah will come to you in your dreams, then how can you believe in the "Kingdom of God"? Doesn't it take greater faith to believe in the promises of Jehovah? The anointed know that they are chosen. How do they know? Please tell me, who are the holy ones of the Most High God Jehovah? The faithful slave

• Pole
    Pole

So who was better JCannon or Brownboy? I liked JCannon better. Especially his drag queen explanation of the Ethiopian eunuch episode. And his personal encounters with the gay apostle Paul.

BTW Brownboy,

What's your opinion of JCannon?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    So who was better JCannon or Brownboy? I liked JCannon better. Especially his drag queen explanation of the Ethiopian eunuch episode. And his personal encounters with the gay apostle Paul.

BTW Brownboy,

What's your opinion of JCannon?

Pole

I have no opinion

• onacruse
    onacruse

In my relatively brief time in the db environment, at first I took great offense at posters who were, to all intents and purposes, clearly identifiable (imo, and the opinions of many others) as "trolls."

In my short tenure as a mod, I discovered that trying to stamp out trolls is like trying to bust an ant-hill; you get stung all up to the knees and the damn ants just go off and make 10 more nests.

But perhaps the most meaningful perspective that's been (very frequently) offered to me, and which I find myself reluctantly accepting, is that the sheer idiocy of such trolls makes it just all the more clear that we must make, for ourselves, the correct decisions, and leave such lunacy behind.

Remember "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"?

Craig

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

JCanon was better. He was insane, but at least he put some thought into it. Brownboy just takes a random word, splices it up and pretends it's a prophecy. JCanon was a better writer, more intelligent and far more entertaining. I never thought I'd say it but I miss that guy.

• City Fan
    City Fan

I agree funky

JCanon was great. Where did he go? As you say at least he put some thought into it. I learned a great deal about archaeoastronomy and chronology trying to refute his wacky ideas. Brownboy has nothing on the drag queen messiah!

CF.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    JCanon was great. Where did he go?

He discovered from one of his prophecies that the Messiah (him) would have to go away after times and half a time or 49 weeks or whatever and he had come up with a date for that, so on that date he left. And again, unlike Brownboy, he at least had the integrity to stay away when he said he would.

Edited to add: See http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/75054/1221863/post.ashx#1221863 for the "explanation".

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Brownboy, I didn't say " God wouldn't come to me in my dreams."

I posed a thought " I hope he doesn't come with parables " since I can't decode them.

Can't decode means I can't understand them.

Are you having doubts now as to how he will deal with me, now and in the future.

Wouldn't that be doubting what you say Jehovah told you and you told to me.???

Are you one who has the authority to doubt your own god??

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit