To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

What is the meaning of the following scripture?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Luke 21:8 He said, ?Watch out that you are not misled. For many will come in my name, saying, ?I am he,? and, ?The time is near.? Do not follow them!

Was that the scripture you meant, Brownboy?

• Valis
    Valis

Dude, that is exactly what you were asked NOT to do. Your account was reactivated in an attempt to be fair, but if you persist you know what will happen. Please stop putting the same message in different threads.

Posting Guidelines
    5. Spamming

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Didn't this Brownstain prophecy about a date and he wasn't going to post any more?

A FALSE PROPHET AND A LIAR

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

What is the meaning of the following scripture?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Or was it this one?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: ?But if any prophet presumes to speak anything in my name that I have not authorized him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. Now if you say to yourselves, ?How can we tell that a message is not from the Lord ?? whenever a prophet speaks in my name and the prediction is not fulfilled, then I have not spoken it; the prophet has presumed to speak it, so you need not fear him.?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

What a waste of bandwidth.....and skin.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Maybe it's a miracle and Jehovah is stopping him from saying anything as punishment for his blasphemy.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

What is the meaning of the following scriptures?

Matthew, Chapter 24

19 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days! 20 Keep praying that YOUR flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world?s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Verse 19:

Woman whom have born children that have been subjected to the unnatural conditions of War, will mourn for their loved ones on the day that Jehovah will have no choice, but to effectuate His Will upon those that choose to commit the unlawful act of murder, upon another human being during the act of War. It is written, he that lives by the sword shall also die by it.

Verse 20, and Verse 21

A Nuclear War will bring a Nuclear Winter upon all people of the earth, and none will survive this. Only Jehovah knows the outcome of this, since one has never been brought upon the earth on a global scale. This will be brought on by man under his own free will, and not by God. After all, Jehovah is All Knowing in Wisdom and Intelligence.

The Seventh Day of God began on "January Third, in the Year of Our Lord "Christ Jesus", and in mans year of Two Thousand and Five. This is also the beginning of the "Millennial Reign" of our "Lord and Savior" of all mankind, "JESUS CHRIST".

Verse 22

I am a chosen one of The Most High God, JEHOVAH, ALLA, ABBA, YHWH, ETC..., with others soon to follow.

Again, I am making a solemn plea to "All Nations" to put away their "Weapons of Mass Destruction", before we annihilate all those that reside upon the earth.

The faithful and discreet slave of JEHOVAH (YAHWEH), and of His Son, JESUS CHRIST.

Amen Forever and Ever Until Time Indefinite.......Selah

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

OH MY GOD BROWNHOLE FIGURED IT OUT! That scripture is talking about nuclear winter! I get it! I never got it before! Some illiterate carpenter from 2000 years ago was discussing nuclear winter with his fisherman followers and this relates to our day! God be praised,,,

God your such a F#cking D!ck brownhole I really wish you would d!e...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit