To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

The Person of Jehovah

From a designers standpoint, I can make an attempt to convey the thoughts that I receive constantly in my minds eye.

Besides the Strength, Intelligence, and Wisdom, there is also the most humble God beyond ones belief. Just as a human Father to a son, is the way that I perceive Jehovah, our Heavenly Father.

In order to understand our creator, He has to portrait Himself as a human would see Him (have an understanding). His creation process is a slow and systematic one. He places Himself in the thoughts of every creation, in order to understand the logic, and motion of every step. Every tedious process is similar to that of an earthly designer, except of course, to the infinitesimal degree.

He places Himself into every creation that is accomplished Himself, or by His authorization, and can sense every portion, and every movement, down to the very last molecule of understanding. It will then receive His stamp of approval just as an earthly engineer would place his.

Five steps of love and perception.

Love Jehovah with your whole soul, and your whole mind, body, and strength.

Love Jesus Christ in the same manner, but in subjection to our Heavenly Father.

Love your earthly Father, and your earthly Mother, with the utmost respect.

Love your brothers, and sisters, as Christ loved his also.

Love your spiritual brother, and sister, just as you would your own siblings.

Above all, love one another as Jehovah, Christ, and as I, have loved you.

Against all of the above, there is no law.

This is the meaning of being an earthly disciple of your Reigning King, CHRIST JESUS, in the heavens.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, our God, and of His Son, JESUS CHRIST, Selah, and amen until time indefinite.

Written in the year of our Reigning King, Christ Jesus of Nazarene, Day 23, Month 1, of the Millennial Reign of Christ.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    .......amen.......forever and ever, Selah

FYI, BB, "Selah" is a musical notation, sort of like when you see those italian words in sheet music that mean, "with strength" or "like a fantasy". Adding such a word to the end of your little notes doesn't add to your already well-into-the-red credibility. Rather, it makes you appear to be ignorantly trying to make your post sound "holy".

Unless you meant you're a "selah", sort of like a "playa". Are you trying to sell something? 'Cause I'm not hearing many people here buying.

Dave

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

BB

Oh brother!!!

These kinds of "PREACHING" makes me sick.

Yer not making a "good witness" of your Jehovah.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Just out of interest BrownBoy - which Congregation do you attend?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I attend whichever congregation Jehovah directs me to. In the end all will be one in unity with Christ, as written. By the way, please answer me this. Who are the Holy Ones?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Unless you meant you're a "selah", sort of like a "playa". Are you trying to sell something? 'Cause I'm not hearing many people here buying.

Dave

Selah, is a sigh of relief, when a job is well accomplished.

Please help me to spread the good news of the "Kingdom", even if to your next door neighbor. This is the most difficult since they know you, but is within reach, within an arms length.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I attend whichever congregation Jehovah directs me to. In the end all will be one in unity with Christ, as written.

Funny, FFrog and I were just chatting earlier about this. "I wonder if he'll admit what congregation he's in," she pondered. I replied, "He'll probably say something vague like 'I belong to the worldwide congregation of Jehovah', or some such thing." You don't disappoint, BB, I'll give you that.

So seriously, BB, since you clearly aren't reaching anybody here, why do you post? I'm not being mean, and the question's not rhetorical. I'm serious, what's your motive?

Where did you get that "selah" = "sigh" stuff?

selah

a word frequently found in the Book of Psalms, and also in Hab. 3:9, 13, about
    seventy-four times in all in Scripture. Its meaning is doubtful. Some interpret
    it as meaning "silence" or "pause;" others, "end," "a louder strain," "piano,"
    etc. The LXX. render the word by daplasma i.e., "a division."

Source: Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy
    So seriously, BB, since you clearly aren't reaching anybody here, why do you post? I'm not being mean, and the question's not rhetorical. I'm serious, what's your motive?

Where did you get that "selah" = "sigh" stuff?

I post here as a witness to the nations. This is only the beginning.

The understanding of many terms is given to me by OUR Father in heavens, just as the understanding of the scriptures is, in order to provide food at the proper time. The time is NOW.

45 "Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

"Then the king will say to those on his right, ?Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and YOU gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and YOU received me hospitably; 36 naked, and YOU clothed me. I fell sick and YOU looked after me. I was in prison and YOU came to me.? 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ?Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?? 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ?Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.?

Estephan Leuese

Leuese Estephan

L E - Least

Este = out of the East of Eden

Please tell me, who are the holy ones of the Most High God Jehovah? As I said, words have many meanings.

The faithful slave

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

This is only the beginning.

Hey, who posted the barfing smiley the other day? I need it.

Jean

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

34 "Then the king will say to those on his right, ?Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. (Matthew, Chapter 24)

Those on his right = on the path of righteousness

Please help me feed the flock of JAH, ALA, Y HWH, and of His Son JESUS CHRIST

The faithful slave..........many many meanings.

Have a good night, I will return here at the proper time................Selah,.......Peace, Love, and Happiness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit