To the Nations of Israel and Palestine

by Brownboy 83 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Confusedjw,,,you are so right.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I agree with a previous poster brownboy - if you can bring peace to the Middle East I swear to you I will worship you as the Messiah

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think if you would agree to go to the middle east and say your message loudly and repeatedly to everyone you meet that you would have a great "send off." There are plenty of people here who would pitch in to help with the ticket price... I just want some Muslim news outlet to release the footage of you being blown straight back to jehover... with a bazooka!

God your a dick brownhole...

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    I witness to folks every single day and night.

Is it Norad, or Radon?

* You've never worked OUR neighborhood.

* No, No...NORAD is in Cheyenne Mtn. in Colorado. ( you know..."secure location" )

* Radon is the invisible GAS that has been seeping up thru your foundation at your house -- it affects your health, buddy.

• under74
    under74

I only have one question Bboy, do you consider yourself a JW? If it's a no, then what's your purpose besides getting your message to the Israelis and Palestinians? That's all I want to know. I'm not going to give you a hard time about anything...

....but I will tell you my offer for space in my cave is still open. BUT you must bring your own ammo and some rubbing alcohol and canned goods.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

He's probably up there searching for the hidden treasure in the Sangre De Christos, and has seen the shadow of the golden cross upon the hill as the sun sets and has realized that he is the living Christ.

For it was foreshadowed in a dream...

CG

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    I only have one question Bboy, do you consider yourself a JW? If it's a no, then what's your purpose besides getting your message to the Israelis and Palestinians? That's all I want to know. I'm not going to give you a hard time about anything...

....but I will tell you my offer for space in my cave is still open. BUT you must bring your own ammo and some rubbing alcohol and canned goods.

It is true, I am a witness of Jehovah. Many people have put their faith in God. It would be ungodly for Jehovah not to listen to all those with faith. The nations are trampling on holy ground set aside by Jehovah for those that He chooses to place. No human has the right to undo the promises made by Jehovah found in the book of Jeremiah. It is written. It was granted to me by Jehovah to see what's in the hearts of mankind, which is not good for the people of the earth. It is not Jehovah that has brought calamity, but selfish, ungodly man that chooses to manipulate the environment, and has set into motion disaster for all human kind. Only Jehovah can correct this. Learn to put faith in the one and only true God Jehovah, not in earthling man, this too is written. The faithful slave

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    i don't even think he's a witness...

Indeed, the good news of the kingdom is being preached in all the inhabited earth, not to convert the world, but to give a witness. People everywhere are being given an opportunity to show whether they care who created the heavens and the earth and whether they show respect for His laws and demonstrate love for their fellow man. - Luke 10:25-27, Revelations 4:11 "Keep on the Watch" brochure. A person will never change the heart of another person, or their beliefs in one, two, or even three meetings. It is important to gather all faiths together in Christ, who will soon appear in all of his Glory.......it is written. This is what it means to be a witness of Jehovah. It is not a title given to a person, but is earned by those that are willing to conform to the righteous decrees written in the four gospels, and witnessed to the nations by Christ. A witness of Jehovah will also tell their fellow man about the Kingdom of God soon to be established on earth as it is in heavens.......amen.......forever and ever, Selah. The faithful slave of Jehovah, and of His Christ

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    It is true, I am a witness of Jehovah. Many people have put their faith in God. It would be ungodly for Jehovah not to listen to all those with faith. The nations are trampling on holy ground set aside by Jehovah for those that He chooses to place. No human has the right to undo the promises made by Jehovah found in the book of Jeremiah. It is written.

You have got to be the most inane person on this forum by a mile brownhole! Jehover is a lying sack of $hit! He promised the Jews that entire land for ever and ever and all eternity, then they lost it within a few decades. Now a couple of hundred years later they have a tiny slice of what they claim to once have had... Where's the milk and honey where's the peace and grapes? Your god sucks the wonderworm please go and try the kool-aid I'm curious if it's cold...

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

BrownBoy,

In your little blurb at the beginning of this thread you told Israel and Palestine to put down their swords because the Messiah is going to come and devour his enemies with a two-edged sword.

It doesn't quite seem fair does it? "Put your swords down in the name of peace or else I'm gonna do the exact same thing to you that I am commanding you to not do."

Do you ever actually think about what you are saying?

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit