Guilty Fast Food Pleasures

by Swan 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Fast food is disgusting. I always feel horrible after I eat it so I don't eat it.

The only thing I really like at McDonalds is the Portugese Sausage and Eggs breakfast, comes with white rice. I've only seen it in Hawaii and I don't really like the eggs, but the sausage with rice is really good.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I've stayed away from fast food for a while (yeah!!) but when I want some its usually one of the following:

• popeye's chicken (dark meat) with a side of rice and beans (I don't really like mashed potatoes and gravy)
    • mc donald's filet of fish sandwich with extra sauce
    • wendy's big bacon classic burger with cheese
    • Domino's pepperoni pie and buffalo wings

and recently I've gotten into Pop burger, they are so good and tasty!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Jack in the Box "monster taco". I love them. Oh and Churches fried chicken.

• kj
    kj

Taco Bell apple enpenadas! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Taco Bell apple enpenadas! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I had to come back- couldn't resist....

Anyone have Wahoo's Fish Taco's ????

They are da bomb! although I'm not sure it's fast food (not slow food either?)

u/d

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Chipotle ... with picante sauce and lot of guacamole

• Swan
    Swan
    Yeah, but I don't consider Subway a guilty fast food.... Just look at Jared!

Oh Brenda! I'd rather not! The guy is a terrible actor. And he reminds me of a JW. After 5 years without ever taking acting lessons, Subway should fire him. They could get a new spokesperson that has some personality, like a cute oven mitt, sock puppet, or talking Chihuahua!

Tammy

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The only fast food I ever eat has already been mentioned! I eat a Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich with no bun and a small frosty. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sherry

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Kentucky Fried Chicken Buffet with bsicuits and gravy is how it is served in the Midwest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit