Guilty Fast Food Pleasures

by Swan 79 Replies latest jw friends

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

McDonald's breakfasts,

• sausage mcmuffin with egg
    • bacon, egg and cheese biscuit
    • yummy, crispy hashbrowns

Taco Bell's steak chalupa with baja sauce! yum!

- CF

• Swan
    Swan
    bacon, egg and cheese biscuit

Yeah, I have to admit to this one too, occasionally. And right after I can feel the blood in my arteries slow to a crawl. McDonald's triple cholesterol breakfast. But it's oh, so gooood!

Tammy

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Swan, and they are a perfect cure for a hangover!

Remember those muff'n'eggs at the assemblies? They were gross! First of all, they were so hot, people were burning themselves. And the ham would get all sweaty with a slimy coating. . . yumm!

I usually went with the cheese or apple danish!

- CF

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

It runs the gammit of weird and disgusting foods. White Castles, pork rinds, pig feet, sour cream and cheddar patato chips, Andy Capp fries and rose flavored candy

Other more palleteable ones are: fried chicken, cheese drizzled fries, quesidillas, buffalo wings, and beef ribs

• Swan
    Swan
    Remember those muff'n'eggs at the assemblies? They were gross! First of all, they were so hot, people were burning themselves. And the ham would get all sweaty with a slimy coating. . . yumm!

I usually went with the cheese or apple danish!

Yeah, by the fourth day I was so tired that food actually started to taste good. The cheese danish was pretty good, if it was thawed, and the cheese helped to counter-act the 4 days of unripened fruit bags. LOL!

I remember one hot assembly when someone had too much fruit. If I knew who it was I would have committed a disfellowshipping offense and probably gone to jail for assault. I probably would have got off by claiming self defense, though. It was so rank!

But I digress. Real fast food can't hold a candle to assembly fast food. As proof, can you name one fast food chain that serves Shasta cola? LOL!

Tammy

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

alt

I forgot another one of my guilty pleasures. Deep fried cheese curds!!!! The brown and yellow obliterator of waistlines!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    This is poutine:

oh dear god

McDonald's breakfasts,

i tried a Mc-Griddle once--it wasn't too bad.

I forgot another one of my guilty pleasures. Deep fried cheese curds!!!! The brown and yellow obliterator of waistlines!

carnival food (state fair) is fun, especially on a ferris wheel. my favorites are cotton candy and Indian Fry Bread. last year they had deep-fried Snickers and deep-fried Twinkies but i was afraid to try 'em...

• freedom96
    freedom96

Love In & Out.

• Swan
    Swan

Nobody has mentioned Subway. Subway is the place that is closest to my workplace. That's the only reason I go there, and even then when there is no other choice (like when I forget to bring my lunch).

I do like their cini-minis and cookies when they are completely baked. Nothing worse than biting into one with uncooked dough in the center. YUK!

Tammy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Yeah, but I don't consider Subway a guilty fast food.... Just look at Jared! Unless you get their meatball sandwich. It's their worst. Doesn't taste as good as it used to either.

Big Town Hero subs are even better!

Now in Chi-town y'all have Portillo's Hot Dogs... actually I LOVE their italian shaved beef sand with grilled peppers and onions. I once brought home makin's for 4 of these to prove to my 3rd husband that they were pure heaven!

mmmmm Portillo's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit