Guilty Fast Food Pleasures

by Swan 79 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

I used to eat fast food almost daily till I realized I was fat and had to quit...but once in a while I loooove:

McDonalds apple pies (2 for $1!).
    Big n Tasty. mmm tasty... w/ cheese.

I have been real good lately though....this thread makes me hungry.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

El Pollo Loco especially when they have the Chili-Lime chicken. YUM!!

and this part is weird: I get the meal with mashed potatoes & their spicy black beans

The weirder part: I put some mashed potatoes on the fork and then scoop up a bunch of the black beans at the same time. Oooo!!

Can we say In n Out double double, animal style with fries and a Coke?

their fries taste funny. like they made them out of mashed potato mix or something.

Hmmm that's odd because In-n-Out (by me at least) takes fresh whole potatoes and slices them in the slicer where everyone can see and then fries them and serves the up fresh. (I like these well done. Guaranteed not to have sat for 10 minutes)

Fun fluff thread.

Thanks! -Aude.

• missy04
    missy04

Ok.....Taco Bells 1/2 pound bean burrito especial with about 6 fire sauces,

Taco Bell's chicken quesadillas with lots of that extra yummy sauce they put on them,

Steak and Shake's Beef Taco Salad,

Dairy Queen's Mint-oreo blizzards...

.Big Macs....(except everytime I get one I find little peices of ground up bones!! YUCK!!!)

Gloria Jeans' (ok I know that's not exactly fast food) iced coffee (whatever they're called..I think iced mocas..raspberry dazzle flavor)

I'm sure I could think of alot more.....

After seeing myself in the mirror trying on clothes tonight I think I will stay away from all those things for a while

~Sarah

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    .Big Macs....(except everytime I get one I find little peices of ground up bones!! YUCK!!!)

-Doodle-V

• Swan
    Swan

And to think how I used to worry about how Armageddon would also mean the end of the fast food chains!

I don't indulge very often any more, but it is nice to have them around when you get that craving!

Tammy

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

An egg and chorizo burrito with everything on it from "Flash Taco" on the corner of North, Damen, and Milwaukee in Chicago.....its soooo good at 3a

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

McDonalds double cheese burger. Same flavor as the QuarterPounder w/ Cheese, but much less expensive and a little less of all that bad stuff. That and a refillable small coke, no ice, and for $2.00 I'm a happy McCamper. I limit it to once-a-week-or-less treat.

Now, Umqua Ultimate Fudge Brownie Icecream.... It's better than Extreme Moose Tracks. Believe it or not I passed on some tonight.

• Scully
    Scully

This is poutine: I avoid almost all fast food, except for my before work ritual coffee from the drive-thru at Tim Hortons. Love, Scully

• Leilani
    Leilani

I can honestly say fast food in general just does not appeal to me anymore. I used to love it (Whopper!! and fries) but now it just makes me feel icky.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

fazoli's baked spaghettie smothered in mozzarella and meatballs..yummmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit