Guilty Fast Food Pleasures

by Swan 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Okay, what is the one fast food that you just love, but are a little ashamed to admit to?

A detective character (Sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone) in some mysteries I read has these guilty fast food pleasures. Just about every day she runs for miles on the beach, but then she is invariably ends up ducking into the McDonald's drive thru with her little VW and scarfing a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder. It is so funny.

So what fast food are you loathe to admit you can't do without? You know it's bad for you, may clog your arteries, throw your whole health regimen out of kilter, but you just can't resist it when you get the craving. What is it?

Mine is Taco Bell's tostada with extra tomatoes and their hot sauce. It is certainly not very authentic Mexican food like I usually eat in some of the finer Mex restaurants, but sometimes I just get so hungry for one!

There, I confessed. I love those things. The crappy tacos and burritos I can resist, but those tostadas are so good!

Tammy

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Double Whopper with fries and vanilla shake..

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

The whole snack menu at Jack-in-the-Box.

Damn, now you've gone and made me hungry.

Oh, yeah, baby.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Taco Bell's Beef Burrito, Caramel Apple Empenada and a giant coke with lots of ice, yumm.... although last week i started not eating meat anymore, but that's another story. it was good though..

• Dustin
    Dustin

Taco Bell Spicy chicken burrito. Sounds so good I think I'm gonna go and get one.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Mine would be the double cheeseburger (meat and cheese only) with fries (have to have the fries) and a Dr. Pepper from Mc Donald's.

Ever since I watched that movie "Super Size Me"........been hard to eat there anymore......I eat the fries still.......but I no longer eat there once a week.......now it is like maybe once a month.

Jes

• upside/down
    upside/down

Can we say In n Out double double, animal style with fries and a Coke?

That's what they eat in heaven!

u/d

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Taco Bell's Beef Burrito, Caramel Apple Empenada and a giant coke with lots of ice, yumm.... although last week i started not eating meat anymore, but that's another story. it was good though..

one thing not to do with the Caramel Apple Empenada, ever: don't put it in the microwave! it comes out tasting weird. 99 cents, down the drain. laters kaykay_mp

• Swan
    Swan

I only had an " In n Out double double" once about 15 years ago when I was visiting L.A. It was pretty good, but one wasn't enough to get me addicted. L.A. has El Pollo Loco too, which is very yummy!

Tammy

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'd forgotten about El Pollo Loco - YUM

Del Taco too..

Now you've gone and mad me homesick. Although the new Carls Jr Pastramie Burger ROCKS!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit