Has God Ever Planned and Caused Cannibalism?

by gumby 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder why 'god' never says anything. Not a word.

S

• upside/down
    upside/down

I agree, but how many do you think would care or listen?

The real question would be- What will we do if and when He does speak? Jesus didn't have much to say when he knew it wouldn't change things anyway. Like father like son? Someday we'll find out for sure!

Here's to hoping & wondering,

u/d

• Satanus
    Satanus

u/d

The real question would be- What will we do if and when He does speak?

It has been 2000 yrs (supposedly) since he spoke. But, i wonder, if yhwh ever spoke? Or was it all just people speaking?

Jesus didn't have much to say when he knew it wouldn't change things anyway. Like father like son? Someday we'll find out for sure!

Someday Someday Someday Someday Someday Until then, we don't really know anything.

S

• gumby
    gumby

Upside/down,

You mention I am as bad as God because I'd like to shoot the old testement god. I would.

Your reasoning is faulty because your basically saying that if we put murderers to death....then we are as guilty as the murderer. Do you believe in punishing murderers? God is a murderer and he needs his ass kicked.......excuse me, killed. I wish you my friend, could talk to all the people god has killed as mentioned in the bible, and ask them their opinion on why god killed them.

Ask all the 10 year old lets say, who god drowned in the flood, why they were such wicked little kids who laughed in gods face. Would they say 'they don't remember laughing in his face'? How would they tell you of the horror they went through when the waters came?

I hate the bible god who kills people for less than a thug would kill for.

FMZ,

Now, we all agree that Jehovah isn't the "true God"... but, what is your opinion on the nature of God? I ask because you almost seem offended that this bad god Jehovah is trying to take the place of the real, good God.

Hey ya ganja bastard. I've never felt the bible god amounts to a hill of beans as of about 3 years ago. The only way the bible god steps in any true creators shoes is because the true one...if they exist, doesn't have the publicity the bible god does. Our true maker has no "best seller" to boast off about.

In all honesty bud, I haven't a clue as to why you and I exist, or what our purpose is, or where our destiny lies. I wish I did....believe me.

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

What about Gumbalism?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FMZ
    FMZ

Gumbo mate... sounds like you are searching hard. I was told once that when you hear the sound of one hand clapping you'll understand it all. But to me it seems to just indicate that I should put the pipe away.

Seriously tho, we are all on a road to "enlightenment". Keep searching mate, you'll find it. I think I found that path, now it's time to follow and see where the heck I am heading.

FMZ

• upside/down
    upside/down

G-

Tell me this, if God as the Judeo/Christian concept leans, were to fix all the injustices (periceived and real) that have ever taken place- would that be adequate? For some reason I don't feel that would pacify you- am I right?

I take that as a "yes".

You have failed to afford me the decency of rational reply, or answer to my numerous questions just endless hate ramblings...

You conveniently trade "executioner" for "murderer". The good news is I think you'll get your chance to take it up with Him, and somehow I think He'll be able to placate(sp) you better than anyone, in a peaceful manner. It's amazing how people can talk "smack", until they have to face the person personally. I've seen your type, fortunately you're few. You seem to share a radical, militant stance similar to Osama (very violent). The "God" I love states that He overlooks times of ignorance. I believe this would be one of those times...

take car now, b-bye

u/d

• Valis
    Valis
    The good news is

Here we go again...*LOL*

• gumby
    gumby

Valisaint,

Sorry, no results were found containing "gumbalism"

Hey, there ain't no such cult....so the doors wide open for gumbalism!!!! You wanna be the first Gumbalite?

I could make a fortune dude! I could have all my adherants offer me the firstfruits of all their 'harvest'. I'd have smoke for life and so would my buddies. I'd prolly find god.

FMzigzag......I'm not really searching for god because I don't believe I'd find anything I haven't already seen or heard. I enjoy learning what he "isn't".

Gumby

• FMZ
    FMZ

lmao @ Valis, go on lad!

Gumbo, keep me updated!

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit