Has God Ever Planned and Caused Cannibalism?

by gumby 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Faraon
    Faraon

I am an agnostic. I do accept the possibility that a god or many gods exist. I don?t know. But if a creator of everything exists, he would have to have been living at least 13,000,000,000 years ago since this is the minimum time that the farthest light from us has taken to reach us. You would think that a god this old would?ve mellowed by now, but the god of the bible seems to be in a state of permanent rage, or at least have periods of PMS. In a Spanish site where I now write most of the time, I keep on telling them that it upsets me when people confuse God with jehovah. I doubt it very much that the Jewish god would?ve gained many converts without the mitigating influence of Jesus. The bible is a collection of myths, mistranslations, lies, murders, etc. Why anybody, including me, for a time, would put his/her faith in this myth is now beyond me. Gumby?s remarks about jehovah echo mine. They tell me that I hate jehovah and jehovah?s Witnesses. I keep on repeating to them that I do not hate the witnesses because they have been duped; I do hate the Watchtower Babble and Trick Corporation. I also do no t hate jehovah since there is no doubt in my mind that he is only a myth, but hate to hear his name. It would be like saying that the dubs hate Santa Claus, and this hate would mean that they believe in him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit