Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: "Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great."

It is written that he who lives by the sword, will die by it also. Many people have already suffered immensely. It is time to put down the weapons of war. It is written that those that live by the sword will have to suffer the wrath of God.

People of the earth have to look forward to the good news of the kingdom, which has already been preached to the extent necessary. It takes an act of God to cause the rest of humanity to believe.

the faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, and His Christ

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Which month in the year 2005, March/April or Sept/October?

Guest77

This is at the sole discretion of Jehovah, the Supreme Lawgiver of the Universe. Y se llama ALLA tambien.

Therefore, keep on the watch

the faithful and discreet slave

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Have no fear all you people of the earth.

Nothing is impossible for God. He will preserve alive persons with faith, and even those without faith. All have been misled, and have also been forgiven by God, even satan. It takes time to change the hearts of all mankind.

Look forward to the righteous decrees by God, and His faithful followers. Give respect to your reigning king and ransom provider, Christ Jesus, who currently resides in the heavens, as it is written.

I have witnessed many things as a faithful follower of God. I have seen nuclear holocaust, rain falling from heaven in the form of snow flakes, and have seen the flood.

Greatest of all things, I have witnessed the birth of the Kingdom of God.

These words are faithful and true............Selah

A true witness of Jehovah, and of His Christ.........Amen forever and ever

• Buster
    Buster

BB, you couldn't be more correct. You have the truth, there is no doubt about that.

I have read the writings of the Laodecian Messenger, and all he foretold has come true. How can anyone doubt that Christ appeared, invisibly nonetheless, in 1874, 1878, 1914 at the time fo his choosing.

The thing I can't figure out though, is why haven't the ressurected princes on earth been telling us what to do? I mean, we have Ezekial, Daniel, Moses, and all those other guys here on earth since 1925. (That was when Jehovah's true organization foretold to us that they would return, right? - They must be here, right? A true prophet cannot be wrong, right?) But what have they been doing in San Diego all these years? ...farming miracle wheat?

But of course, I can only hope that Jehovah will forgive me for my part in the 1975 debacle. I have been so ashamed of being overzealous and misinterpreting what the Society suggegested as "possible" and taking it to mean that the poor FDS had predicted the time of the end in 1975.

(Some trolls are more fun than others)

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    But of course, I can only hope that Jehovah will forgive me for my part in the 1975 debacle. I have been so ashamed of being overzealous and misinterpreting what the Society suggegested as "possible" and taking it to mean that the poor FDS had predicted the time of the end in 1975. Buster

Why wouldn't Jehovah forgive you? All have been misled by satan.

It is necessary to put all things in the past behind us, and look forward to the future. Please forgive one another like Christ taught, and you will be forgiven. Don't be ashamed to take the first step.

And in case anyone is fearful of me, there is no need to be. I will take the first step as an example if needed, because I understand the heart of man, and I am willing to forgive anyone also.So if this might be the case, I forgive anyone that feels ashamed, or hurt by their actions. Please remember that I am only human, and a fellow slave of Christ, as it is written.

Con todo de mi amor, (with all of my love)

Stevie Brown Senior

• Buster
    Buster
    Why wouldn't Jehovah forgive you? All have been misled by satan

Stevie, buddy, how to toss up a softball.

Are you saying that I was mislead by Satan? ...Satan is the one that made me believe in 1975? ...Satan somehow manipulated the wording in the WTS publications? ...Satan put the words in the mouths of the Society's leaders? ...Satan had Franz predict 1975?

Stunning. So you say Satan directs the WTS?

(You deserve a big hug. I love you man.)

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Brownboy, You are so right so many in that Organization are still being misled. To tell you the truth, you don't even sound like a JW but you are about as ignorant.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy,

Just so we can all 'do the right thing' and follow your 'faithful and discreet slave' lead:

Should we go back to the Kingdom Halls ? You said a few weeks ago that the Watchtower Society was "best equipped to teach" us about the Bible prophecies.

Does that advice you gave...still go ?

It's DUCK season, I say... -Wabbit

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Why wouldn't Jehovah forgive you? All have been misled by satan

Stevie, buddy, how to toss up a softball.

Are you saying that I was mislead by Satan? ...Satan is the one that made me believe in 1975? ...Satan somehow manipulated the wording in the WTS publications? ...Satan put the words in the mouths of the Society's leaders? ...Satan had Franz predict 1975?

Stunning. So you say Satan directs the WTS?

(You deserve a big hug. I love you man.)

It is written, the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one, whether a spirit entity, or human. Either way you can be misled. How else would you explain the fact that the world has not ended? The year 1975 has already passed.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Brownboy,

Just so we can all 'do the right thing' and follow your 'faithful and discreet slave' lead:

Should we go back to the Kingdom Halls ? You said a few weeks ago that the Watchtower Society was "best equipped to teach" us about the Bible prophecies.

Does that advice you gave...still go ?

It's DUCK season, I say... -Wabbit
    I was directed by God to feed the W.T.S. the information that I am revealing now. It is best to return in order to receive further instruction. You can see many changes already taking place if you read the new "Keep on the Watch" publication. There will be many more changes to occur at the proper time. The faithful and discreet slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit