Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

Anyone who lives up to the righteous standards of the living God, and who proves himself worthy can be considered a faithful slave. The same applies to being a witness of Jehovah. It is something that is earned not acquired by name only.

Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem,

I guess this proves that you have been unworthy for some time now?

D Dog

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy Come now, what have you or your org done, to prove you are worthy? D Dog

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

He's back...

BB:

I will assist those with faith in acquiring the necessary instruction to be worthy of salvation.

You'll excuse me if I pull you apart for this comment. Who is "worthy" of salvation? If one has "faith" then they have salvation....
    You seem to be adding to the command and, further, setting yourself up as something special. Don't do that, or I'll have to b*tchslap you into Armageddon...

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

The End Times

Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible. All other will be completely ignored. Those that do not follow the rules of conduct will be reported immediately to the proper authorities !

It is apparent that prophecy is being fulfilled world-wide, and on a broader scale.

Look forward to the arrival of Jesus Christ in all of his glory. Have no fear, but place complete faith in Jehovah. I will assist those with faith in acquiring the necessary instruction to be worthy of salvation. It begins with a complete faith in the words written in the four gospels of Christ Jesus ................ no more is necessary. We are nearing the final fulfillment of bible prophecy.

These words are faithful and true, and can be verified by scripture.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, the most high God in the entire Universe.
    Thanks.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    Anyone who lives up to the righteous standards of the living God, and who proves himself worthy

Romans 3:9-12- What shall we conclude then? Are we any better ? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands,no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one."
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

or I'll have to b*tchslap you into Armageddon...

Have you been away taking Judo lessons?

D Dog

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Guys

Romans 3: 20 Therefore by works of law no flesh will be declared righteous before him, for by law is the accurate knowledge of sin.

But now apart from law God?s righteousness has been made manifest, as it is borne witness to by the Law and the Prophets; 22 yes, God?s righteousness through the faith in Jesus Christ, for all those having faith. For there is no distinction. 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and it is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom [paid] by Christ Jesus. 25 God set him forth as an offering for propitiation through faith in his blood. This was in order to exhibit his own righteousness, because he was forgiving the sins that occurred in the past while God was exercising forbearance; 26 so as to exhibit his own righteousness in this present season, that he might be righteous even when declaring righteous the man that has faith in Jesus.

Where, then, is the boasting? It is shut out. Through what law? That of works? No indeed, but through the law of faith. 28 For we reckon that a man is declared righteous by faith apart from works of law.

NWT

I love when the bible says "no flesh" that the JWs think it is not speaking about them.

D Dog

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

Come on.

Anyone who lives up to the righteous standards of the living God, and who proves himself worthy can be considered a faithful slave. The same applies to being a witness of Jehovah. It is something that is earned not acquired by name only.

Were does it say that in the Bible? Even the NWT says you're wrong

Acts 2:28 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved."?

D Dog

• new light
    new light

It is apparent that prophecy is being fulfilled world-wide, and on a broader scale.

With all due compassion and condolences to the people of southeast Asia, "Oh no, here we go again."

Is this just another case of earthquake-inspired Armageddon impending doom, Brownboy? Every time theres an earthquake, lots of JWs bristle up and say Matthew 24 is being fulfilled and the end is so close. Give us a break.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, my gosh! The end is coming Dec. 31--the end of 2004 that is. Happy New Year Brownboy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit