Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Brownboy

I am never alone when I present information to the flock of Christ. Jehovah instructs me, and gives me advice in the early morning when I wake, during the day time, and especially at night when the heart is calm and relaxed.

O-K. I get the part about when Jah talks to you...all through out the day, it must be a lot of data to absorb.

The part I don't understand is: WHO is with you when you, "present information to the flock of Christ"?

Also, the "flock of Christ" certainly does not reside here, at JWD...does it?

Are there folks to save at other X-JW boards, too?

If the "flock of Christ" is not or primarily not with X-Witnesses, can I assume you are talking about the Kingdom Halls?

Do you "present information to the flock of Christ" AT Kingdom Halls? To the Elders? To the rank and file?

What is their reaction?

Sorry for all these questions, I just have a burning need (that you have awakened) to know the Truth. Tell me...please?

No need to be sorry. However, you seem to be more concerned about the W.T.S. then the matters written in the bible. Who are you willing to serve? Jehovah, and His Christ, or earthling man? The flock of Christ is anyone who is willing to put faith in Christ Jesus and the heavenly Kingdom.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy, I have put emphasis on the WTS, because YOU said so! YOU said to go back to the KH !

If I were to go back...as you have said to...I really need to know what's gonna happen to me! For some reason...you will not reveal whether YOU are going back and you won't say what the Elders are doing with you.

Have you told the Elders of your 'preaching work' here ? Of your Apostacy...?

What about my 'Apostate' works ? Tell me...should I tell them ??

You speak as tho' you are a leader from God, someone WE should follow...yet, you won't do... as you say, we should do!

One day you're saying "Go back to the KH", next day, "The Watchtower has made a lot of mistakes", next...YOU are the "faithful & discreet slave"

Speak c l e a r l y Brownboy.

• new light
    new light
    Are there folks to save at other X-JW boards, too?

Of course there are, but even a spirit-appointed slave of God can only take out one territory card at a time. How ya doin' on those not-at-homes there, Brownie? Let's try and wrap things up before the C.O. comes to town.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see [have an understanding] the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24)

6 And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said: "Praise Jah, YOU people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king. (Revelations 19)

These scriptures have also been fulfilled.

What is the meaning of Tsunami?

Words have many meanings. Jehovah formed the basis of all languages. T SUN AMI (SUNAM) 32123 SUN-MAN (Son of man)

Jehovah loves perfection and perfection is found in symmetry. ALLA is the same forwards and backwards. ABBA is the same forwards and backwards. What is the meaning of YHWH? is it more accurate as HWH?, which is the same forwards and backwards. What is a Y chromosome? chr-omo-some

The Y chromosome was corrupted by satan to bring imperfection to humanity. 666 = 999 as an inverse

Man is 99.9 Percent perfect. Jehovah will bring perfection to man as a promise to all.............Selah

The faithful and dicreet slave of the most high God, JEHOVAH, ALLA, and in greek YHWH

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man?s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six. (Revelation 13)

The original wild beast is satan, and anyone who does the same as satan can be considered to recieve the mark of the wild beast. You now have the understanding. Please use your intelligence and learn to put away the things of this world.

Peace, love, and happiness to all.................please enjoy the rest of your day. I will return here at the appropriate time. Please attend the meeting and learn to love one another, as Jehovah, and the Christ loves you.......Selah

Stevie Brown Sr. (brown = the color of coffee) My skin is brown, and I have the heart of a boy (brownboy)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

(brownboy) = (yobnworb) the same forwards as backwar.. OK...

perhaps it's more accurate as:

(brownboy) (b,-r, o , -w, -n, b, o, -y) = (bobo) which is symmetry...well, OK, if you rearrange the letters a little... (bobo) = (boob) which is the same forwards as backwards...perfection!

It still doesn't make any sense, but, it's still 99.9% perfect.

Rabbit (- T) (as in Tsunami) = Rabbi

Tell me (BoBo) = (BooB), Do furry grey, long-eared galoots like rabbits get salvation, too ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Questions and Answers:

Praising Jehovah / Alla means to obey His laws. He requires thanks only when it comes from the heart. For Jehovah knows what is in the hearts of all persons. You cannot hide anything from your God Jehovah. This is the meaning of worshipping in spirit, and in truth.

Where in the bible does it say that a person has to confess their sins to man? Jehovah knows all things, and knows when a person has committed a sin. Approach your heavenly Father in the heavens in secret, and ask forgiveness of your sins. He will also forgive you in secret. A persons privacy must be respected always by every person, whether in authority or not.

As a simple form of discipline: When a person feels guilty for wrongdoing, they must willingly seat themselves in the back of the congregation as a display of humility and of courage. For a person that forgives willingly, their heavenly Father will forgive them also. No need to disfellowship anyone. Everyone must join together in love and unity as a witness to all nations.

There will be an end, and then a new beginning.

All nations must join together in Christ as one happy family in union with one another.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, and of His Christ........amen forever and ever

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BB

As a simple form of discipline: When a person feels guilty for wrongdoing, they must willingly seat themselves in the back of the congregation as a display of humility and of courage.

Is that where you sit...in the back of the Kingdom Hall ?

Is anyone allowed to converse with you ?

Answers, Brownboy, answers...

Don't be a hypocrite or be dishonest.

You tell us to go to the KH. Do YOU ?

Are you honest with the Elders ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

BB

As a simple form of discipline: When a person feels guilty for wrongdoing, they must willingly seat themselves in the back of the congregation as a display of humility and of courage.

Is that where you sit...in the back of the Kingdom Hall ?

Is anyone allowed to converse with you ?

Answers, Brownboy, answers...

Don't be a hypocrite or be dishonest.

You tell us to go to the KH. Do YOU ?

Are you honest with the Elders ?

Yes to all of the above.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy

Yes to all of the above.

You are honest with the Elders...yet people can talk to you at meetings ?

Why are you not disfellowshiped ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit