Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    You'll excuse me if I pull you apart for this comment. Who is "worthy" of salvation? If one has "faith" then they have salvation....
    You seem to be adding to the command and, further, setting yourself up as something special. Don't do that, or I'll have to b*tchslap you into Armageddon...

Are you proposing to bring harm to your fellow man? Are not the nations doing the same thing?

Those that choose to do unrighteous acts will receive the proper judgment when Christ arrives in his glory. Humble yourself.

Who are you trying to impress?

• melmac
    melmac

Dontcha know? Armageddon has already come. But it was invisible, so only the faithful know about it!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible.

You can't understand the bible, so how would you know?

1Co 2:14

But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. NWT

D Dog

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

This prophecy has been fulfilled

The faithful and discreet slave

http://www.comcast.net/news/print.jsp?fn=/apnews//XML/1104_AP_Online_Regional___Asia/be560538-83fe-481b-898b-ac7eb58ca3e7.html

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Dontcha know? Armageddon has already come. But it was invisible, so only the faithful know about it! Melmac (ALF)

There is more truth to this statement then most people know. BB

• undercover
    undercover
    and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

http://www.comcast.net/news/print.jsp?fn=/apnews//XML/1104_AP_Online_Regional___Asia/be560538-83fe-481b-898b-ac7eb58ca3e7.html

Ya know, at first I thought you were just a quirky little dweeb dub(dwub?) but now I think you're a sorry piece of shit.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Is it possible for this type of event to be duplicated by man? How easy is it to cause the earths plates to shift, and cause a tidal wave to match that of the one in India?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

If you can't understand the Bible, how do "you" know? You only have 2nd hand (hearsay) information.

Matthew 24:4 And in answer Jesus said to them: "Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ?I am the Christ,? and will mislead many.

Luke 21:8 He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ?I am he,? and, ?The due time has approached.? Do not go after them.

D Dog

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Matthew 24:4 And in answer Jesus said to them: "Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ?I am the Christ,? and will mislead many.

Luke 21:8 He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ?I am he,? and, ?The due time has approached.? Do not go after them.

D Dog

24:23 Then if anyone says to you, ?Look, here is the Christ!?31 or ?There he is!? do not believe him. 24:24 For false messiahs32 and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 24:25 Remember,33 I have told you ahead of time. 24:26 So then, if someone34 says to you, ?Look, he is in the wilderness,?35 do not go out, or ?Look, he is in the inner rooms,? do not believe him. (NET translation)

The United States represents itself as a Christian nation, but does not represent the example that Christ taught, therefore constituting themselves as a false prophet of God. Everyone has seen video of the tanks in the desert (wilderness), and have also seen the soldiers in the inner rooms in Iraq. This is also fulfillment of prophecy.

The faithful and discreet slave

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible. All other will be completely ignored. Those that do not follow the rules of conduct will be reported immediately to the proper authorities !

Then I think you guys should reported to the proper authorities.

Chapter

"Until He Comes Who Has the Legal Right"

JEHOVAH?S "SWORD" AGAINST "ALL THOSE OF FLESH"

Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom. The ancient "soil of Israel" pictures the realm in which Christendom has operated. It pictures the standing and relationship that Christendom has claimed to occupy with God by means of his "new covenant" of which Jesus Christ is the mediator. Now is no time for anyone in Christendom to rely on any righteousness on the basis of his own merits and to boast of his own self-righteousness. Jehovah?s "sword" of warfare will cut off from this position that Christendom?s clergy claim for her all religionists who depend upon her having an acceptable standing with God.

Can I ask you a QUESTION?

The nations shall know that "The Watchtower" is JEHOVAH?S f aithful and discreet slave?How?

Who got cut off within the "twentieth" century?

D Dog

"Until He Comes Who Has the Legal Right" This refers to the Christ, and anyone that has a basic teaching of the bible should know this. BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit