Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

- "How else would you explain the fact that the world has not ended? The year 1975 has already passed."

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy I was directed by God to feed the W.T.S. the information that I am revealing now. It is best to return in order to receive further instruction. You can see many changes already taking place if you read the new "Keep on the Watch" publication. There will be many more changes to occur at the proper time. The faithful and discreet slave

O-K...so I can "keep examining" things:

How are you "feeding the WTS" this new info ?

Are you now THE "faithful and discreet slave" ? I mean, are YOU the only one ? Or, are you one... of the Governing Body ? Maybe...like an appointed supervisor ?

It's Duck Season, I say ! - Rabbit

• ko38
    ko38

I think he is the only one.

The only one with an unlimited stash of purple micro dot.

• gumby
    gumby

Rabbit.....I found out Brownboy and Schizm are conjoined twins.

Gumby

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Are you now THE "faithful and discreet slave" ? I mean, are YOU the only one ? Or, are you one... of the Governing Body ? Maybe...like an appointed supervisor ?

You yourself said it.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Jesus, er, Brownboy:

You yourself said it.

No...you might like me to "say it", but, I didn't. And you didn't either.

I asked you 3 serious questions, please answer...K?

You need to be clear about these things if you are serious in trying to help us sinners.

Rabbit

• gumby
    gumby
    You yourself said it.

*tries to sound like Jesus*

Gumby

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I am the only one amongst many yet to follow. Many have the calling, but few are chosen, as it is written.

The faithful slave of Jehovah, the most high God in all the Universe

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    You yourself said it.

*tries to sound like Jesus*

Gumby

I am never alone when I present information to the flock of Christ. Jehovah instructs me, and gives me advice in the early morning when I wake, during the day time, and especially at night when the heart is calm and relaxed. Just like a heavenly Father should, as an example to all the nations. This is also lacking in all the earth. Brownboy

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Brownboy

I am never alone when I present information to the flock of Christ. Jehovah instructs me, and gives me advice in the early morning when I wake, during the day time, and especially at night when the heart is calm and relaxed.

O-K. I get the part about when Jah talks to you...all through out the day, it must be a lot of data to absorb.

The part I don't understand is: WHO is with you when you, "present information to the flock of Christ"?

Also, the "flock of Christ" certainly does not reside here, at JWD...does it?

Are there folks to save at other X-JW boards, too?

If the "flock of Christ" is not or primarily not with X-Witnesses, can I assume you are talking about the Kingdom Halls?

Do you "present information to the flock of Christ" AT Kingdom Halls? To the Elders? To the rank and file?

What is their reaction?

Sorry for all these questions, I just have a burning need (that you have awakened) to know the Truth. Tell me...please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit