Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Bible Truths Revealed:

The End Times

Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible. All other will be completely ignored. Those that do not follow the rules of conduct will be reported immediately to the proper authorities !

It is apparent that prophecy is being fulfilled world-wide, and on a broader scale.

Look forward to the arrival of Jesus Christ in all of his glory. Have no fear, but place complete faith in Jehovah. I will assist those with faith in acquiring the necessary instruction to be worthy of salvation. It begins with a complete faith in the words written in the four gospels of Christ Jesus ................ no more is necessary. We are nearing the final fulfillment of bible prophecy.

These words are faithful and true, and can be verified by scripture.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, the most high God in the entire Universe.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's right... any day now! Any day now....

Any day now.....

Any day now.....

Any day now.....

Any day now.....

• Pole
    Pole
    The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah."

Is that you Brownboy?

• one
    one
    It begins with a complete faith in the words written in the four gospels of Christ Jesus ................ no more is necessary.

you gonna have some problems with the above statement, "faith"...

• M.J.
    M.J.
    It begins with a complete faith in the words written in the four gospels of Christ Jesus ................ no more is necessary.

So the organization's publications aren't necessary 'cause its all in the 4 gospels. Whew. That's a releif.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Brownboy,

You are the proverbial boy who cried wolf too many times. You know it, we know it, everybody knows it. Now you must educate yourself on why your faulty obsession has led you to make grandiose statements which have not come true.

I recommend starting here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0801058090/qid=1104171260/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/102-4842928-3814526?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

The Last Days Are Here Again: A History of the End Timesby Richard G. Kyle , Richard Kyle

As we inch closer and closer to the third millennium, the intensity of end-times predictions has reached a fever pitch. The magic phrase The Year 2000 has many looking for evidence of biblical prophecy and pointing their fingers at contemporary events, claiming that Christ is prepared to return for his church.

Although the calendar has driven many writers and preachers to focus on the supposed unique nature of our age, speculation on the last days is far from a novel phenomenon. As Richard Kyle points out, this speculation has run rampant for nearly 2000 years.

Rather than simply focusing on specific time periods or movements, Kyle takes a comprehensive look at the history of thought about the end times, offering a fair treatment of various millennial positions by incorporating an intellectual/cultural approach. Kyle also takes a look at secular apocalyptic thought and end-of-the-world ideas espoused by fringe groups such as the Heavens Gate cult. Anyone curious about end-times speculation or interested in prophecy and history will find The Last Days Are Here Again an intriguing resource

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah." Pole
    Is that you Brownboy?

You yourself said it.............

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Brownboy

Those that seek an understanding of the scripture will be assisted according to that which is written in the bible. All other will be completely ignored. Those that do not follow the rules of conduct will be reported immediately to the proper authorities !

Then I think you guys should reported to the proper authorities.

Chapter

"Until

He Comes Who Has the Legal Right"

JEHOVAH?S "SWORD" AGAINST "ALL THOSE OF FLESH"

Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom. The ancient "soil of Israel" pictures the realm in which Christendom has operated. It pictures the standing and relationship that Christendom has claimed to occupy with God by means of his "new covenant" of which Jesus Christ is the mediator. Now is no time for anyone in Christendom to rely on any righteousness on the basis of his own merits and to boast of his own self-righteousness. Jehovah?s "sword" of warfare will cut off from this position that Christendom?s clergy claim for her all religionists who depend upon her having an acceptable standing with God.

Can I ask you a QUESTION?

The nations shall know that "The Watchtower" is JEHOVAH?S f aithful and discreet slave?How?

Who got cut off within the "twentieth" century?

D Dog

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I will assist those with faith in acquiring the necessary instruction to be worthy of salvation.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't believe I need anyone's help to be worthy of salvation.

By the way what makes you think that YOU have the necessary tools to help ME be worthy of salvation?

Inquiring minds want to know.

wanna

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy

Then I think you guys should reported to the proper authorities.

Chapter

"Until

He Comes Who Has the Legal Right"

JEHOVAH?S "SWORD" AGAINST "ALL THOSE OF FLESH"

Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom. The ancient "soil of Israel" pictures the realm in which Christendom has operated. It pictures the standing and relationship that Christendom has claimed to occupy with God by means of his "new covenant" of which Jesus Christ is the mediator. Now is no time for anyone in Christendom to rely on any righteousness on the basis of his own merits and to boast of his own self-righteousness. Jehovah?s "sword" of warfare will cut off from this position that Christendom?s clergy claim for her all religionists who depend upon her having an acceptable standing with God.

Can I ask you a QUESTION?

The nations shall know that "The Watchtower" is JEHOVAH?S f aithful and discreet slave?How?

Who got cut off within the "twentieth" century?

D Dog

Anyone who lives up to the righteous standards of the living God, and who proves himself worthy can be considered a faithful slave. The same applies to being a witness of Jehovah. It is something that is earned not acquired by name only. Brownboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit