It's cases like this that make me support the death penalty...

by Elsewhere 149 Replies latest jw friends

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

You're not even debating anymore, you've resorted to personal attacks. ... says someone who also wrote ... You are either very young or an imbecile. I prefer to excuse your stupidity as foolish youth. My jaws hurt from laughing at you.

FYI, that is the first picture that I have seen of the woman. You show great ability to twist meaning and words but very little reading comprehension skills.
    robyn, the starting post of this thread includes this very same picture. you show great ability to twist meaning and words but very little reading comprehension skills.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Seems to me that it is you who doesn't understand the psychopathic/sociopathic personality.

oh my sweet little robyn, a psychopath/sociopath suffers a form of antisocial personality disorder. this is a mental illness. read the "diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders" (published by the american psychiatric association) if you don't believe what i say.

don't know where you get your quotes from, but they are either far from complete or cut out of context.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

No, I do not support abortion. Must have me confused with somebody else.

Haven't seen you in a while. Have a happy new year?

Robyn

Whoops, my bad, thought it was. Sorry!

I'm doing ok so far, not making as many hours at work like I used to, but it's livable somewhat. I'm survivin'!

Yiz

• Robdar
  • Robdar
    Robdar
    S'ok I did, but that done Abaddon made a very good point Robyn and I would like you to consider it and take this down a notch. It's total silliness to be arguing over something you have no control over anyway. Get a grip!

BC, thank you for editing Abaddon's remark to me.

What Abaddon perceived to be sarcasm was nothing more than his own take on it. He delivered the first name calling. Why aren't you getting on to him?

I do not care that you are the moderator d'jour and I do not care for you making this personal with your little side note. I know that you will delete this post and probably delete me too for daring to talk back to a mod. I no longer care. So have at it.

Wishing you a great 2005 no matter your decision.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar
    robyn, the starting post of this thread includes this very same picture. you show great ability to twist meaning and words but very little reading comprehension skills.

FYI, I have dial up and sometimes it downloads well and other times it doesn't.

You haven't been out of the witnesses long, have you? How do I know? You still argue like one: If anybody disagrees with you, you get off topic and start the insults. Why not stamp the dust of this thread off your feet now and curse me somemore?

Still laughing at you.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yiz!

I'm glad that you are doing well. Happy 2005!

Robyn

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Robyn; Why are you still chewing this over?

You didn't read part of what I wrote properly, misunderstood it and reacted accordingly. You've admitted you were tired when you read the post.

I reacted to your reaction in a similarly over-the-top fashion.

You now apparently realise what I meant regarding how one can never know if someone you are close to is concealing some grievous crime - although engaging in silly semantics (friends/acquaintances) to minimise your error seems to be more desirable to you then admitting you just were a human being and boobed.

Now you want to chew out a mod for commenting on the discussion because they did so in my favour; rather than giving them a hard time why not respond to some of the points I have raised that neither you or any pro-dp person has responded to?

Other than the bit you misunderstood, there's certainly a lot of unanswered points - I can itemise them if you're disinclined to go over the thread again. Deal with them instead of operating this silly damage limitation exercise; everyone else has got over it.

I suggest you do the same.

Have smoke and deal with the points

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Not all revenge is bad for society and not all killing is wrong by society.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Abaddon, I do not see what there is to discuss. You can call it arguing semantics if you wish but there is a difference between words acquaintance and friend.

Webster:

acquaintance : a person whom one knows but who is not a particularly close friend

So, if you meant friends, my initial comments stand. If you meant acquaintance, then I concede your point. So, which was it? And don't give me the semantics answer.

Also, we agreed that sometimes the death penalty is warranted. So, what is there to argue about?

Brain tumors, etc are a different matter than premeditated murder.

Today, in the Kansas City Star (newspaper), Montgomery's mother and sisters stated in an interview that they do not think that she is insane but that she is evil.

I am well aware of your stand on the death penalty: That in cases of insanity or a brain tumor that the death penalty is not appropriate. So far, Montgomery does not appear to be insane or ill. So, in your opinion, what should the state of Missouri, the state I live in, do about her?

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit