It's cases like this that make me support the death penalty...

by Elsewhere 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Mom charged with grisly killing she is in desperate need of a good makeover (shudder).

she deserves to die for this henious crime, as did karla faye tucker, who died in relative comfort with her loved ones around her as she basically just went to sleep, unlike her victims, who were bludgoned and poked full of holes with pick axes and claw hammers, pleading for their lives even as their mouths filled with blood.

now...

john wayne is dead, clint eastwood will be someday too. the days of lynching justice are over. it's been people like you that made stonings, witch hunts and concentration camps possible. think about it.
    this woman will have her day in court and the due process afforded her by our judicial system, not a lynch mob with a noose...
  • Robdar
    Robdar

*shudder*

If evil has a face, that woman is it.

Hey I and P, how are you?

Hugs,

Robyn

Incense_and_Peppermints
    If evil has a face, that woman is it.

i think she resembles susan smith (the woman who plunged her car with her two babies in it into a lake so she could be free to be with her lover)...

Hey I and P, how are you?

Hugs,

Robyn

i'm fine thank you happy new year and huggyz back...
  • rick1199
    rick1199

Some times the reasoning on this board makes me laugh.

One of the symptoms of mental illness is often paranoia and mental illness can go on for months, but you are obviously well enough medically trained to say she was "cunning, devious" and "She knew full well what she was doing".

If evil has a face, that woman is it. " - Rodbar

And she doesnt have the face of a mental ill woman who has let her self go a bit ? I have seen worse picture of Picture of Movie Stars who left the house with out doing their hair or make up.

But no, I guess you are right, She is UGLY and because of that she deserves to die.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    But no, I guess you are right, She is UGLY and because of that she deserves to die.

FYI, that is the first picture that I have seen of the woman. You show great ability to twist meaning and words but very little reading comprehension skills.

Perhaps to you she should die because she is ugly. I never said that.

Stick to the issues if you have any argument at all to present.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar
    i think she resembles susan smith (the woman who plunged her car with her two babies in it into a lake so she could be free to be with her lover)...

Yanno, now that you mention it....she does!

Robyn

Incense_and_Peppermints

i didn't say she was ugly. i just said she needed a makeover, heh. you would agree, wouldn't you? and i didn't say she "deserved to die because she was ugly". *tsk. read it again rick, with more critical analysis this time. thank you.

Yanno, now that you mention it....she does!

lol

• rick1199
    rick1199

Sorry I guess that didn't come over very well.

The point I was trying to make was you are willing to judge this case and say she should die based on the few facts you have read, with out knowing anything about her mental state, and have stated that her mental state wouldn't change you opinion.

You seem more worried about what she looks like than any mental probalems she may have.

By the way the same picture is on page one of this topic ! ! !

I&P, she definitly needs a make over.

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Sorry I guess that didn't come over very well.

that's ok.

The point I was trying to make was you are willing to judge this case and say she should die based on the few facts you have read, with out knowing anything about her mental state, and have stated that her mental state wouldn't change you opinion.

um, i have been in the depths of hell and despair to the point of desperation but i sure as heck never took an innocent life. this was a deliberate, premeditated, coldly calculated act, and she had the presence of mind to build an elaborate ruse to lure this woman to a convenient killing field where she could butcher her like a hog and take her precious unborn child from her. those are the facts presented in every newspaper across the country - what am i missing?

You seem more worried about what she looks like than any mental probalems she may have.

see above ^^ i don't care what mental problems she may have, there is absolutely no justification for this. she wasn't a schizophrenic, she was just selfish.

By the way the same picture is on page one of this topic ! ! !

i know, that's where i got it from

I&P, she definitly needs a make over.

whattya know, we agree on sumthin'

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Robyn:

Hey BC, if you are going to edit out my "bitch" remark to Abaddon, why don't you edit out his "utter bitch" remark to me ?

Robyn

S'ok I did, but that done Abaddon made a very good point Robyn and I would like you to consider it and take this down a notch. It's total silliness to be arguing over something you have no control over anyway. Get a grip!

So, you are sarcastic to me, and when you get it back (me pointing out your failure to respond to points that would make the situation) you get all upset. So, you don't like me treating you how you treated me.

Cool it or it's the cooler for you as my friend E-man would say.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit