It's cases like this that make me support the death penalty...

by Elsewhere 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey [edit], can't you remember what you wrote or were you just spouting off again:

In your group of friends there should be, on average, just as many people who kill, steal, or sexually abuse as in any socially comparable group of the same size. The same will be true with my friends.

You were right that it's the AMERICAN DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE that guarantees our rights not the constitution. Had I not been half asleep I would have caught the mistake. As it stands, Big [edit] Deal. It doesn't matter which document says it, Montgomery denied Stinnett her rights. Arguing which document said what doesnt' change that.

Doesn't actually say that in your Constitution. No where does it speak of the death penalty being the penalty for murder. Thus your linkage of LLatPoH to the death penalty is false. Please read it.

Now, you've turned around and made the "big mistake" calling the preamble to the Declaration of Indepence the Constitution. You have also twisted my words which is typical of how you operate. I never said that the Preamble to the Declaration said that the death penalty is payment for denial of our basic human rights. The individual states in the Union decide the punishment. Here in Missouri, where the crime took place, if you deny another person their right to life that you will pay with yours..

So, you are sarcastic to me, and when you get it back (me pointing out your failure to respond to points that would make the situation) you get all upset. So, you don't like me treating you how you treated me.

Seems to me that you are the one so upset that you couldn't see the humor I was trying to make. Typical.

Nope, killing people is wrong. I just put that to one side to see if you could see beyond the end of your nose and actually think about a problem.

Apparently not.

Same back at ya.

Have a good day, [edit].

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar
    He can't help it Robdar. I mean the average wind speed over there is between 9 and 10 mph.

Thats a pretty stiff breeze.

He's just trying to be meteorologicaly compliant.

Hey, I have an idea. We could send all of the human waste we have on death row over there. I'm sure they can find space in their bleeding liberal hearts to house our societies rejects, monsters and inhuman.

Somehow I doubt they'll be open to the idea though.

Thunder

Yup. Let them have them see how they like it. Robyn

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

there are cases where living humans must be put to death for higher considerations, like vengeance or justice or whatever you want to call it.
    vengeance a "higher consideration"? lord jesus christ let nightfall come!

@robyn, despite the old age you are so proud of you are so immature that it hurts.

Funny, in some of my psychology classes we disscussed acceptable v. unacceptable behavior. Good v. bad.
    i'm shocked. in this case i don't blame you for your medieval worldview. i blame the american education system.

Why don't YOU see a psychiatrist to help you get over your desire to live in a perfect paradise earth?
    this earth is perfect for me. it would be a hell of a better place if nature would have sorted out all you natural selection types. that was a bit of sarcasm, in case you didn't get it.

@thunder rider: great idea. just send all your problems to us. why don't you also send us all the pollution you cause, because we think different on environmental issues (you do so anyway)?

@mary:
    This is not the cause of a "mental problem"....these two psychopaths are pure evil
    hallelujah! this sentence should be honored in some way. those two psychopaths didn't have mental problems? why do you think they are called psychopaths then? you really have no clue what "mental illness" is, do you?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Robdar,

Aren't you the same woman that supports abortion and yet supports CP for evil people who do evil things to innocent lives?

/boogle

Yiz

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar,

Aren't you the same woman that supports abortion and yet supports CP for evil people who do evil things to innocent lives?

No, I do not support abortion. Must have me confused with somebody else.

Haven't seen you in a while. Have a happy new year?

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey BC, if you are going to edit out my "bitch" remark to Abaddon, why don't you edit out his "utter bitch" remark to me ?

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar
    @thunder rider: great idea. just send all your problems to us. why don't you also send us all the pollution you cause, because we think different on environmental issues (you do so anyway)?

Really google, why don't you stay on subject? Still got an attention disorder, kiddo? Lay off the sugar. It might help you concentrate.

What has pollution got to do with the death penalty? I've been to Europe, talk about pollution and trash. Why don't you all use a garbage pail instead of the street for your refuse? Oh, and cleaning up your dog poop might be a good idea too instead of leaving there for people to step in.

@mary:
    This is not the cause of a "mental problem"....these two psychopaths are pure evil
    hallelujah! this sentence should be honored in some way. those two psychopaths didn't have mental problems? why do you think they are called psychopaths then? you really have no clue what "mental illness" is, do you?

Adolph Guggenbuhl-Craig, The Emptied Soul.

Callous, deceitful, reckless, guiltless . . . The psychopath understands the wishes and concerns of others; he simply does not care . . . The psychopath believes that rules and morals are for other, weaker people who obey because they fear punishment . . . No matter how bright, and a psychopath is often very bright, he rarely maintains a regular job . . . he may have an ingratiating manner and superficial charm, be persuasive, poised . . . Lying, evasiveness, feigned forgetfulness, vague and inconsistent answers about his past

Dr. David B. Adams

You can't "negotiate" or bargain with psychopaths.

Hervey Cleckley, The Mask of Sanity. . . . a person lacking eros (love) can be charming . . . the presence of eros makes life difficult for people . . . Eros means caring, and if someone cares for whatever or whoever it may be, worries, nervousness, even neurotic tensions can be the result. Loving persons are seldom cool and relaxed, but people suffering from a deficient eros are unconcerned and so do not worry; often they are very relaxed and easy-going.

Relationships (for psychopaths) are things of the moment . . . their motto seem(s) to be "Out of sight, out of mind."

Seems to me that it is you who doesn't understand the psychopathic/sociopathic personality.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

hey, sweetheart, that sounds a lot like you, am i wrong?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    In your group of friends there should be, on average, just as many people who kill, steal, or sexually abuse as in any socially comparable group of the same size. The same will be true with my friends

The above is where we started to disagree and it got nasty. If you mean "aquaintances" then I will agree with you. If you actually meant to say "friends" I do not agree with you.

So, if you think you have a special ability to tell whether someone is concealing something, I guess you will never be one of those people who gets interviewed on a news program saying "Barney was such a nice guy, a pillar of the community; to know all these years he was my friend he was _ _ _".

I've never heard of somebody's friend saying that after they go on a rampage. I've read plenty of accounts where neighbors and aquaintances say that.

I don't know how long you have to know somebody before you call them friend. I have to know them for years before they reach "friend" status. Other than my family, I have 3 friends but have many many acquaintances.

• Robdar
    Robdar

hey, sweetheart, that sounds a lot like you, am i wrong?
    You are the one being unreasonable. So, it must be true about you. You're not even debating anymore, you've resorted to personal attacks. Go take a debate course and see what it means when you start doing that. You were wrong in your remarks to Mary and you can't even admit it. No negotiating or bargaining with you. I would look in the mirror first before calling somebody a psychopath. So, what are we talking about? Pollution or the sociopathic behavior?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit