The Kingdom of God (The "Good News" will be preached)

by Ray of Light 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shamus
    shamus

Noko,

That's just lovely. I'm eating peaches!

• noko59
    noko59

Which means you will probably get hungry again .

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Dear Ray of Light/(DARKNESS)Brownboy:fitting! The only thing I have to say to you is Please see a therapist right away. You have severe mental problems. I will be praying that you will heed my advice. Unfortunately my prayers will probably not be answered because I am starting to believe that there isn't a GOD. I guess that would make me an Atheist and you a loser! Ta Ta . You seemed to get alot of peoples attention. Very negative attention, I noticed. Did you?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Dear Ray of Light/(DARKNESS)Brownboy:fitting! The only thing I have to say to you is Please see a therapist right away. You have severe mental problems.

I disagree. I would consider Brownboy to have mild mental problems. But that's probably because I remember this guy:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/3442/topics/default.ashx

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

"Tree of death" what the fudge is noko59 smoking maybe they can go hook up with brownhole...

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Thankyou Funkyderek: That thread just confirmed what I had posted about his mental problems. He's a bit scary to me actually.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Happy Thanksgiving to all:

In all things give thanks to the One two Whom it is oweing, our God JEHOVAH, The Sovereign of the ENTIRE Universe, and to His Christ

y tambien se llamma ALLA, y Jesus Christo (spanish),

and to the twelve apostles whom reign in heaven with Christ,

to the 144 kings and priests upon the earth, for the thousand year reign

and to all the world that will eventually join together in Christ as one nation, under God, whos name we hole in the highest regard (set apart as holy).

your's truly,

Stevie Brown Senior

and His brave son, Stevie Brown Junior

The two Witnesses of Jehovah upon the earth

and to all Witnesses of Jehovah

Amen,

y se llamma ALLA

muchisimo gracias para todo la familia de Dios

(Please forgive any and all errors, especially my spelling because I am in training under God)

aka: Brownboy

• Preston
    Preston

Muchas gracias brownboy para todas las memorias.

- Preston

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Gracias, Brownboy.

Y SUPERgracias a goya!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Please forgive any and all errors, especially my spelling because I am in training under God

Errors? hmmm, must be training under the same "god" as the Watchtower uses. Full of error yada yada

Happy holidays brownboy :)

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit