The Kingdom of God (The "Good News" will be preached)

by Ray of Light 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Silver
    Silver

Liar, liar! Pants on fire, hanging from a noose.... Wait a minute... that does'nt rhyme with "fire."

Meh, so what....

Silver

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

BrownBoy:

I have apologized for presenting misleading information. As I said, it is easy for a human to be misled by satan.

We appreciate your apology. But, YOU still misled US. And we're "apostates". You have been a false prophet, there's no way of getting around that. What would have happened if we HAD believed you?

A foolish person will continue to be foolish. A wise person will check to see if this information is true. Please return to the Kingdom Hall to receive instruction.

Have YOU returned to the KH ? If not, why not ? If so, have you confessed your 'works of prophesy' to the benevolent Elders ? If so, how have you been treated ? I think you'll find X-JW's will be better friends and a lot more forgiving to you, than the WTS ever could be. Come back as a normal person...without the weight of the world on your shoulders. You are no more or less important than anyone else.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hello brownboy/ray of lite/whatever the hell you'll call yourself in the future,

Jehovah, the God of Abraham is a loving God, and humans are created in His image.

First of all, Jehovah is not a god. Jehovah is an extraterrestrial who rules on a planet called the "kingdom of heaven"

God is perfect,

Bullshit. If he was perfect, his temper wouldn't go flaring like a pack of hemmorhoids.

so how can it be that we as imperfect humans

That doesn't make sense. Someone perfect created something imperfect.

He has to act accordingly.

Which he hasn't done for thousands of years. Ever think he went back to his home planet, Kingdom of Heaven?

If you are familiar with the bible then you are aware that Satan, the one who has misled the entire nations,

This doesn't make sense either. Someone perfect and kind created someone who exploits his imperfect creation.

will be bound for one thousand years when Christ returns in his glory to judge the nations.

Jesus was also an Extraterrestrial. He was impregnated by artificial insimination into the virgin Mary. He was delivered in semen form from a spaceship that landed on earth (the star of bethlehem)

Would it be just to bind Satan for one thousand years, while bringing destruction to humans, who have been misled and influenced by him and his demons?

Of course not. Jehovah's the one who's creation is full of errors. Satan is full of defects as are the humans. So much for a self-proclaimed perfect god. If God created something imperfect, who's to say God is perfect?

• shamus
    shamus

Rabbit,

The prophet of god blames satan for lying.

I can't stress enough that he did not 'mislead' us. He lied to us. Misleading is a great way to sugarcoat something that he did. He outright lied. And he has the gaul to blame satan for this????

Brownboy is a complete and utter liar who speaks from 'god'. Makes sense to me.

Now go away Brownboy and come back as Jesus Christ's arse kisser.

• formerout
    formerout

BrownBoy,

You Said: It is only when man chooses to kill that He must impose the same penalty of death, in order to have justice served.

The Jehovah's Witnesses' belief is that God imposed death on Adam and Eve when they ate the Apple, not when they first murdered. That sounds like a pretty mean God to me, and your statement contradicts their teaching. It might do you some good to completely erase all JW teachings from your mind before you start making prophecies. Otherwise you are going to continue to contradict yourself and you won't get any followers that way. That seems to be what you think you are: A Leader.

I have known many other delusional people and you don't really mean any harm, but you'll have better luck getting followers from people who haven't already EXITED a cult. People don't usually make BIG mistakes twice.

Brad

• Quotes
    Quotes

========================
    Hello everyone,

My alias is "Ray of Light" and I have some information to post regarding the Kingdom of God. I will present some scriptures along with some reasonings to ponder over.

Jehovah, the God of Abraham is a loving God, and humans are created in His image. God is perfect, so how can it be that we as imperfect humans, would have more compassion for our loved ones than God? Keep in mind that all creations of God have free will. God has to respect that aspect, and He has to act accordingly.

I will show you that Jehovah has been misrepresented, and that there is no reason to fear God in the way that has been taught throughout history. If you are familiar with the bible then you are aware that Satan, the one who has misled the entire nations, will be bound for one thousand years when Christ returns in his glory to judge the nations. Here is my first question:

Would it be just to bind Satan for one thousand years, while bringing destruction to humans, who have been misled and influenced by him and his demons?

The destruction of humans would not be "Good News" by any means. Please participate in this open discussion as we try to understand the intent of the only true God, Jehovah.

A Fellow Slave of Christ
    ============================

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. what?

Or, as Jerry Seinfeld would say to George's phone call about Vandaly Industries: "Uncle Leo?????"

~Quotes, of the "titrating the patients meds dosage" class
    http://quotes.watchtower.ca

• Valis
    Valis

yup Joyzabel is right. Brownboy, stick with your own account. Ray of Light is deleted.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Please return to the Kingdom Hall to receive instruction.

As someone who spent nearly his entire adult life going to the hall and rose through the ranks to become one of the instructors, I can assure you that the vast majority of people on this forum have no intention of returning to a KH anytime soon. Why? Because we all learned the hard way, many of us at tremendous personal cost, that the instruction doled out there is false, i.e., it is not Christian. It lacks that Christian essential, unconditional love. It is a teaching based on fear and retribution. When the realization set in, we took defensive measures and got as far away from such instruction as possible. We are happier now, and free. We have been liberated. There's no going back.

You would be better off standing outside a Mormon church and passing out tracts. You will get more respect there and your chances of converting someone to your twisted brand of thinking will be greatly enhanced, which is to say, up from zero.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Hey brownhole good that you didn't die in armageddon when was it again? Last week sometime? Week before? Actually Jehovah and I were out partying that night we both got pissing drunk and spent the evening doing coke and consorting with prostitutes so we missed the whole deal. Sorry about making you look all f*cking stupid like that but Jehovah kept saying he was forgetting something but its so hard to remember when your face down worshiping the only true goddess... (the porcelain one!)

Why don't you beat it you wacko there's still plenty of blasphemy here... Notice I'm still around your pu$$y god can't do $hit to me! Or to you either apparently!

We all know what kind of stuff comes out of a BROWNHOLE and we dont' care to read it!!!!!!

• noko59
    noko59

Lets see here, peace to all.

Jehovah did not kill Adam and Eve. He gave them a choice of Life or Death. Adam and Eve choosed between two trees in the story in the Bible, one tree was the tree of Life, and the other Death both planted in the center of the Garden. Jehovah was up front and told them not to eat from the tree of Death because it would do exactly as he said, lead to death. Satan was also present in the garden (why would that be? What was his purpose?) He convince eve to partake which in turn got Adam to partake, in other words both Adam and Eve sided with Satan, against Jehovah. The garden of eden was Jehovah's makings, the world outside was not, this other world was full of death with its prince as god. The Son of God gave us this choice to live or to die, his Kingdom is not of this World just like then in the Garden of Eden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit