The Kingdom of God (The "Good News" will be preached)

by Ray of Light 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ray of Light
    Ray of Light
    As for my image. It is not negative, nor violent. Although I feel that either way you would not understand, I will explain why I don't feel it to be scary. It represents a part of life, that is to say, death. Death is just another scene in the unending movie that is our life. We are here to learn, and to progress, all in love.

What you say is true, and I have to say that you have alot of wisdom in your words.

However, do you choose the evil part of life, or the loving part? It is time to put thing of the world aside and look forward to a righteous new Kingdom where all pain will be done away with.

• shamus
    shamus

HAHAHAHAHA!
    Brownboys ip address: gxMB7Vaw/M28MmPm
    This guy's ip address: gxMB7Vaw/M28MmPm

LOSER!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh, this ought to get him going.

Jehovah cleans my bathroom. I pay him with cigarettes.

LOL and I thought I was bad, I pay him with coke sex.

• Ray of Light
    Ray of Light
    Ray of Light....I mistakenly told someone that I didn't think you were a JW coming here to preach.... However, your posts so far, including your first may show me to be mistaken. Are you a jw coming to apologize for the cult??? Inquiring minds want to know....

BTW....welcome to JWD.....we like all kinds here..... boa...

Boa, I have to thank you for reminding me of the lesson that I learned during my experience. I owe everyone here an apology for presenting misleading information. I do not mean to sound arrogant with my words, or do not place myself above anyone here. I have had a truly frightening experience that I might not ever be able to share with everyone. I have to keep some information a secret. However, it is important to let everyone know that it is easy for a human being to be misled by either satan, and/or his demons. It says in the bible that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. Also that satan has misled the entire nations. The WTS is an imperfect organization subject to failure in some cases. It is obvious that they have good intent and have done a great amount of good in bringing people to a faith in God. This is true with many religions and God will acknowledge everyone will good intent. Jehovah will set matters straight shortly. He is a loving, kind, and humorous God, and anyone that comes to know Him will love him willfully. His intent is to bring everyone together in a perfect bond of union. Love will conquer all, and God will show everyone how to love as He originally intended................please excercise faith in this as it is true. The WTS is best equipped to teach this, and seems to be the most accurate of all religions despite their shortcomings. If you can find it in your heart to overlook the imperfections brought on by satan, please return and excercise faith in Jehovah, until all truth is revealed to the nations by those inspired by Him..............have a great day boa.

• gumby
    gumby

Shock treatments might work.....but I highly doubt it.

Gumby

• formerout
    formerout

Ray,

I feel for you if you indeed did suffer a tragedy. I hope that doesn't sound insensitive, but you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit and I don't believe everything I hear when it sounds suspicious. What do you say regarding Shamus' revelation that you are in fact Brownboy?

If you are truly coming here to try to help those here, it is appreciated. However unless you come with an open mind it doesn't make it sensible. Most here had a closed mind for years/decades and have learned that a closed mind is the biggest problem. Doubts should be welcomed as a healthy check as to the validity of one's beliefs. When you or any other human on this earth refuse to do so, the reaction is quite simply, "Sorry, been there, done that."

Brad

• shamus
    shamus

jehovah cleans urinals in stinky bus terminals.

I know boa, and believe me, you ain't saving that crazy mo-fo.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh, and it's called lying, not misreprisentin'. Liar. Just like you were never coming back, Liar. Oh, jehovah will crush your bones on judgment day..... destroy you and your forefathers and your forefathers forefathers... crush, kill, destroy.... crush, kill, destroy...

• shamus
    shamus

lie2 Listen: [ l ]
    n.

A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.

Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

• Ray of Light
    Ray of Light
    Ray,

I feel for you if you indeed did suffer a tragedy. I hope that doesn't sound insensitive, but you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit and I don't believe everything I hear when it sounds suspicious. What do you say regarding Shamus' revelation that you are in fact Brownboy?

If you are truly coming here to try to help those here, it is appreciated. However unless you come with an open mind it doesn't make it sensible. Most here had a closed mind for years/decades and have learned that a closed mind is the biggest problem. Doubts should be welcomed as a healthy check as to the validity of one's beliefs. When you or any other human on this earth refuse to do so, the reaction is quite simply, "Sorry, been there, done that."

Brad

Brad, I am not sure what you are referring to as Shamus revelation. I was brownboy as an alias. I am now Ray of Light. Shamus seems to have alot of negative energy that needs to be sown in some form or another. Everyone has free will, and can express themselves accordingly. I have to caution those that willingly degrade the name of God. I will not even begin to pass a judgment that belongs to God upon anyone. It angers me personally to see so much disrespect displayed with little regard. But everyone will be judged accordingly. I have not suffered any tragedy but have been shown what I feel to be the future, whether it has occurred already, or is yet to occur. I cannot say which portion was from satan, but can refer to the bible to know which portion was from God. It is impossible for God to lie, and I can feel confident that if it is written, then it can be verified. I will make an attempt to see whether my experience was genuine, or whether I was being misled. I have heard some encouraging news to point to the fact that it may be genuine. If that is the case, I have been truly blessed for my faith in God, and have witnessed the birth of the Kingdom of God, which will be revealed shortly to all peoples. Jehovah is a perfect God and He likes to get everything just perfect...............it will be worth the wait

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit