I need to pray, but this proves there's no one to pray to.

by SixofNine 76 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Apparently the claim will be made that she is suffering from post-partum depression. Forgive me, but I'm curious. Do you feel likewise about other women who killed their children due to depression/insanity?

Depression, yes I feel the same way. Insanity, possibly.

Many, many women suffer from postpartum depression and do not kill their children. Many have the state of mind to get medicated. I hear Zoloft and Paxil work well for it. Postpartum psychosis is a lot different.

To be honest I haven't studied the phenomenon enough to give an educated opinion about it, which is why I gave an emotional one.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    She is clearly insane

Is she?!? You know this from reading 3 paragraphs? I would think only a qualified psychologist who actually spent extensive time with her could determine this. What about her act makes her "insane"? Or are all women that deliberately kill their children "insane"? Or are all murderers "insane"?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

What about her act makes her "insane"? Or are all women that deliberately kill their children "insane"? Or are all murderers "insane"?

Well,one things for sure.Cutting the Limbs off your Child and leaving them to Die is not a sane act.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Well,one things for sure.Cutting the Limbs off your Child and leaving them to Die is not a sane act.

What about smothering them or poisoning them? Sane?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ST,

Or are all women that deliberately kill their children "insane"? Or are all murderers "insane"?

To your 2nd question I would say yes,, in most cases.

But in the case of mother killing their young children perhaps even in all those type of cases they are insane. By insane I mean quite far from what we term normal,,like the normal love the female of our species has for her offspring,,which is something I will never be able to understand fully being I'm male and just an observer of it,,although some times I have felt the feeling empathetically.

• avishai
    avishai
    which is something I will never be able to understand fully being I'm male and just an observer of it,,although some times I have felt the feeling empathetically

Try being a father. I think I'm far more of a pitbull when it comes to someone messing with my kids thatn their mom. No offense to her, she's a good mom, BUT anyone messes with my daughter or my ability to feed/clothe, etc. her thy had better run. Fast.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    But in the case of mother killing their young children perhaps even in all those type of cases they are insane.

Well, I am talking about the legal definition of insanity. If all mothers that killed their children are legally insane, they'd get off far too easily. They'd spend some years in a mental facility is all. That's not enough in my opinion.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

ST

I see your point as far as legally being insane. I think that is one area I find very difficult to see where any jury could view it as anything but,, and I think any jury for such a women should be made up of only mothers. Then it might be more correct (more or less).

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Avishai:So, why don't you tell me who my God is, while you're at it...
    I'm waiting...

• avishai
    avishai

Welll, LT, are'nt you a christian? Also, please understand that I'm having a discussion and mean no disrespect to you or your beliefs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit