I need to pray, but this proves there's no one to pray to.

by SixofNine 76 Replies latest social current

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TJ:

With a cruel and heartless mother like that, the child was destined to live many, many years in pain, and then spend their entire adulthood wondering "why"?

OMG
    I never even thought of that.
    That idea gives me chills!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Oh... as for the murdered 11-month old child mentioned at the outset...

This may sound crude, but I think it's better that she's dead. With a cruel and heartless mother like that, the child was destined to live many, many years in pain, and then spend their entire adulthood wondering "why"?

Which is partially why I am Pro-Choice..

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Plano woman's mug shot. One of the creepist photos I've ever seen.

vert.severed.arms.ap.jpg

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Jesus H Christ on a stick. :-|

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I read this on cnn.com this morning and was horrified at how many people are snapping these days and committing terrible acts.

Poor baby!!!

DY

• avishai
    avishai
    The God I love doesn't want burnt offerings
    while having you sacrifice poor innocent animals (that incidentally are allegedly only a little less intelligent than ourselves).

Well, LT, Yahweh and Baal come from the same pantheon. Baal was a harvest god, and the JW's got it wrong, most of the animal and human sacrifices were to Moloch and Dagon.

Also, your "God" wanted animal sacrifices TONS of them until about 2000 yrs. ago, and it can arguably stated, in the case of Jeptha's daughter, that he wanted Human sacrifices as well. So, what's the difference?

Having worked with horribly damaged, disfigured and mentally handicapped people for much of my life, and seeing the incidental cruelty inflicted upon these people, I also have a hard time believing in an omniscient, omnibenevolent God as well.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Did I mention that the woman should have her arms cut off?

Leviticus 24:19,20

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Did I mention that the woman should have her arms cut off?

Apparently the claim will be made that she is suffering from post-partum depression. Forgive me, but I'm curious. Do you feel likewise about other women who killed their children due to depression/insanity?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't think this women should be harmed at all. She is clearly insane and if her sanity ever returns she will experience tremendous pain that is undiscribable. This women may commit suicide if she ever recovers her sanity and it is so tragic for her relatives who are in the state of shock.

• avishai
    avishai
    Apparently the claim will be made that she is suffering from post-partum depression. Forgive me, but I'm curious. Do you feel likewise about other women who killed their children due to depression/insanity?

Occasionally. Having talked to Robert Bryant's sister in law many times, I believe that the JW"s at least partially drove him to the despair that led him to kill his family and himself. I also feel that those who kill themselves as well have more of a claim to this depression. There ARE people who kill their kids, wives, etc., for a new relationship, etc. They are monsters.

Regardless, I have difficulty not wanting these people removed from the gene pool. Their are too many people who sufer from "post partum depression" who have killed more than one set of kids. Some of these people get pregnant in prison. Mandatory sterilization along with a long prison/hospital term is the LEAST that should happen, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit