Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Times like this, I can't think of anything to say. So I'll wait here with you.

((Mario)) ((Talia))

• kj
    kj

I am so sorry Mario. You have been through more pain in the last month than most people go through in a lifetime. I hope Talia knows how much she is loved, and that she will be at peace soon. Take good care of yourself and Marina, you're in my prayers.

kj

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Utopian)))

I'm on this board almost every day. I've always passed over this thread thinking I just could not read another murder-suicide story. (I'm from Texas...there have been a lot of those lately.) But today I've read it for the first time. I cannot express my heart's sadness fully enough. I sit here in tears wishing I could be there DOING something other than praying. I'm so sorry to hear about this whole tragedy. But I'm so heartbroken over Talia's condition. Please tell us that a miracle has come through at the last minute. Is there anything else that we can do??? In the meantime, please know that you and Marina are in my prayers. I'm afraid that should Talia leave us, that this will only drive Marina further into her JW grandparent's arms. Please contact an attorney for help.

Love,

Andi

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Mario))))) (((((Talia))))) I am so very sorry.

Nina

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Mario I'm are very sorry to hear of this development for Talia. Words cannot expresss how devastated and helpless we feel. Please know that you and your family have been in our thoughts every day, hoping that there would be a miracle.

Love

cj

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

The nurses will clean up Talia, remove all of the unecessary intravenous lines, medications, tubes, etc. They plan to dress up her hair for me, clean up the facial burns and dress her in a gown so I can hold her when the oscillator is turned off for the last time.

I was told there would be about ten minutes before cardiac arrest begins and she will simply fall asleep without sudden convulsions/seizures. It is the closet thing left to a dignified peaceful death.

I will post the actual time and subsequent events following the pronouncement tomorrow.

Thx to all for a marvelous show of support. I felt like the United States Marines were right behind Talia and I the entire time ready to fight for us.

SEMPER FIDELIS AMICI!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Go with God dear child

• Simon
    Simon

(((( )))))

So sorry to hear how everything has gone, it is very sad and has touched all of us I'm sure.

• Xena
    Xena

I haven't posted on this before because I didn't know what to say....and now all I can say is how sorry I am.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

I'm sitting here at work crying.

You brave, brave man. What a wonderful father. You ought be very proud of yourself.

I'm so sorry for all this. But Talia won't be suffering anymore. Please take some comfort in that, if you can.

((((UR))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit