Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Peace, my friend. Talia is a part of your universe always.

Hugs,

Nina

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• bebu
    bebu

October 29 marks the 2-year anniversary of a deliberate fire which ultimately resulted in the death a daughter of one of a JWD member (utopian reformist/Mario Balletta).

Anniversaries of senseless tragedies can somehow be made easier to bear when you feel the love and good will of others. So I ask everyone--new and old posters, and lurkers too--to take some time and send Mario a special note of remembrance and encouragement. Remember, you do not need to include your name if you wish to remain anonymous.

Please send a card or an email today, so that he can receive them all by Oct. 29. An occasional bttt would be appreciated this week, too! Here's the info you will need:

[email protected]

or

Mario Balletta

PO Box 91016

Johnston RI 02919

Mario, wherever you are these days (hopefully not in Finland still!), we hope you are managing alright and your relationship with Marina is going well.

bebu

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

bttt for him

• bebu
    bebu

BTTT!

• hambeak
    hambeak

I was unaware of this topic so sad keep her memory alive in your heart and she will always be with you. Peace my brother.

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

I've been thinking about you, Mario, and hoping you and your daughter Marina are doing well.

Peace, brother.

Hubert

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mario)))

bttt

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks, everyone, for helping keep this bttt!

bebu

• serendipity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit