Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

(((Mario))) hope your journey is going well......please let us know how you are doing!

Happy Holidays.......

• bebu
    bebu

Hi everyone.

Just a heads up that Talia's birthday is May 31. She would have been 14 this year.

Mario is working very hard. I think he would truly be thankful for words of encouragement and hope this month, because birthdays of loved ones who have died are such difficult days.

So, I hope this can be put bttt often, just so more people will be able to see this and have time to drop Mario a card to let him know he's being thought of, etc. Your cards have reallly touched him in the past; I know he will be so grateful to hear from you again.

Mario Balletta

PO Box 91016

Johnston RI 02919

Thanks everyone!

bebu

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

Some of you new people (if you haven't read this yet) should read this thread.

I know it's long, but at least give it a try. A few pages?

Thanks

Hubert

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

btttt

• Es
    Es

I cant even begin to tell you how sorry that i am that you are going through this, my thoughts are with you and your

daughter I half way through reading this and its breaking my heart, you truly are a inspiration to me and to many much love es

• bebu
    bebu

BTTT again.

(Thanks hubert, for helping out! )

bebu

• acsot
    acsot

BTT

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• bebu
    bebu

Bringing this bttt to remind people to send Mario a card to encourage him. If you don't know what this is an issue at all, please read a few pages of this thread.

Mario Balletta

PO Box 91016

Johnston RI 02919

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

...And it's BTTT once again.

Mario Balletta

PO Box 91016

Johnston RI 02919

Thanks everyone.

bebu