Are we heading for III World War?

by abiather 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry
    Only superior force will prevail. 

prologos, truer words have never been spoken:

Phil 2: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Looks like the Anti-Christ will wipe out another third of mankind during the 2nd half of the tribulation before Israel invites King Jesus to come back to Jerusalem. They didn't exactly welcome him for very long last time. 

King Jesus wipes out the armies of the Anti-Christ with ONLY the spoken word.... cancelling the murderous reign of "that Wicked" "son of perdition". Every knee will will gladly bend after the reign of that homicidal maniac is over.

Looking back it is comical how the Watchtower had me believing that Jehovah would destroy all the wicked at the battle of Armageddon, when in reality it is the Anti-Christ that is doing the killing. Jehovah in the person of King Jesus rids the earth of this genocide.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

To alleviate the problem, have a massive world war. cut down numbers from 7 Billion to 1 Billion - billions dying, death and destruction, mountains of dead bodies and only a minority of humans surviving. Where have I heard that before?

• abiather
    abiather
    DJS,
    Look at the way Coded Logic.commented!
    How nicely, rationally he commented on my post. That shows there is nothing in my post for anyone to go into tantrum. My post is just raising doubt in the form of a question: Are we heading for another WW? When the world first resisted the terrorists, there were only a few terrorists in Afghanisthan—now can anyone number them? This phenomenal growth is despite world’s concerted action against them? So what would be the condition after 5 years, 10 years …I sense we are heading towards a total destruction in one or two decades. For DJS this may be joke, but see the security-conscious Americans. They did not spare even the Former President of India from double security check in New York Airport. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15711135)
    Look at the way Jonathan Drake commented. He could see reason, rationality (though it may not be to the extent I expressed, yet direction is same!
  • abiather
    abiather
    LoveUniHateExams We have heard it before. There were professors who taught: "War is a biological necessity."

• DJS
    DJS

Abiathar,

Attempting to change me by public shaming me is a gigantic waste of your time; it could better be put to use by more of your prophetic enlightenment to the masses. 

Let’s cut through all of the bullshit regarding this post. It seems that OPs with scriptural content in the title or opening statement don’t fare so well these days on the forum, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. You framed this OP as a secular OP, and the opening statements provided by you supported a secular, opinion driven view of whether current world events could lead to WWIII. I clicked on the topic without realizing you were the originator.

Your shadow Perry helped us all quickly to see what your OP was about; it isn’t about our opinions about Putin, ISIS, etc. It is about what your OPs are always about – stroking your gigantic ego and narcissism and showing all of us poor post-Borgian souls how much scriptural knowledge that you and you alone have. Oh, and Perry, who we can thank for clarifying the intent of your OP on the very first response (do you two follow each other around for support? I’ve got a boner for Cofty and Viviane but I try to love them from afar).

From Perry, the 1st post:

“It wont end there, but it will be devastating: the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed - Rev. 9;18

The death of 1/3 of humans is just sort of Act I as opposed to WW III. I suspect this event will usher in the rule of someone who will come to be known as the Anti-Christ. Then real evil begins.  King Jesus will defeat the Antichrist when Israel invites him back:

“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” (Matthew 23:39)

I don’t even know what the fukk to say about that, other than it is delusional end-of-time nonsense. Now the good part. If you had seriously intended this OP to be about this secular topic, and it is very relevant, you could have said something like: “Thanks Perry but I was leaning toward a secular, non-scriptural view for this OP.” Or you could have ignored his comment. 

But Nooooooo. On the second response to your OP we got the following statement from you which removed any doubt as to the reason for your OP:

“Perry,

I had exactly what you said in mind. End will not come unless anti-Christ arrives first. The most important feature of anti-Christ is that he will sit down in the most holy place [claim of appointment from God]. This is called throughout scriptures, the abomination of desolation. False prophecy is its hallmark. Latest in the series is about Egypt which has been portrayed as an ally of the “South King,” but it is going to be an ally of the North King.) As ex-JWs, we all know very well who the anti-Christ picturizes! That means we are in the Last Generation, very close to WW III.

Mark 13:14-20: “But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. ….For those days will be a time of tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of creation which God created, until now, and never shall. And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect whom He chose, He shortened the days.”

Thank you India, Thank you terror, Thank you consequence, Thank you thank you silence, Thank you Perry, Thank you Abiathar (Thank you Alanis). 

After 2 posts we understand clearly that this OP wasn’t intended to be about a rational, secular discussion with opposing opinions about the world’s events. It was about your and Perry’s amazingness and awesomeness in prophetic understanding which no one else apparently has but you two. 

You had an opportunity to make this OP about something other than your delusional narcissism and your arrogant, ego-driven desire to show everyone on this site your special knowledge of all things scripture and your direct pipeline to the big girl in the sky.

In summary (and please pay attention for future posts because I do not like repeating myself): We left a high control cult where high school graduates with special knowledge of scripture and a direct conduit to god controlled us to our detriment. And yet you seek to take their place as prophet and scriptural sage.

You and those like you deserve mocking and ridicule of the strongest order. 

One more thing. I’m a self confessed wise-ass, a little arrogant but a lot humble. I will not change, and no amount of public shaming attempts by you will accomplish that. The very bestest way to avoid me is for you to develop some humility. 

• Perry
    Perry
    Attempting to change me by public shaming me is a gigantic waste of your time; it could better be put to use by more of your prophetic enlightenment to the masses. 

No one is publically shaming you. Then, you actually do what you claim others to do here: 

Let’s cut through all of the bullshit regarding this post. It seems that OPs with scriptural content don’t fare so well these days on the forum, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.
    You and those like you deserve mocking and ridicule of the strongest order. 

Get over yourself. You are not that important, neither am I; or is anyone else. If you allow yourself to get bent out of shape over someone's opinion, you are in for a very rough rollercoaster ride in this life. 

Peace

• DJS
    DJS

Perry,

Is that the best you can do? My response was moderate and accurate. Based on Abiathar's two comments, I had every right to clarify this OP and the reason so many of us found it to be nothing but one more vehicle for you and him and people like you to amaze us. If you would get over yourselves, all of this rhetoric would pass. But you can't see that. Delusional narcissists typically can't.

Repeating back the posts, if you read them, you two had at the very first of this OP should embarrass you and Abiathar. Getting over one's self?? Really? I mean, really? You and Abiathar present yourselves as the new GB/FDS, the only ones with true understanding of scripture and prophecy while everyone else's prophecies and interpretations are wrong. Learn some humility. 

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If God and Jesus wouldn't intervene for Indonesian and Haitian children in the face of natural disasters, they won't bother with a bunch of warmongers.  
    I was just kidding with the Star Trek references, I figured everyone knew that.  But some of the minds affected by cult upbringings don't let go so easily and they are not kidding with their Christian prophecies.

Bible thumpers will try to declare something biblical about: the cost of oil, the state of affairs in Russia, any events in Israel and the middle east, the 2016 elections in the United States (especially true if a Republican woman like Condoleezza Rice were to be running against Hilary Clinton), natural disasters, changes in Cuba.

As biblical as Barack Obama was supposed to be, the Bible thumpers will abandon that quicker than JW's abandoned 1975 and move on to the next president having more to do with scriptural fulfillment than anyone previous.  They will largely ignore events in Asia and Africa.  They will focus more on entertainment- movies and singers will somehow play important roles.  Maybe changes in the Gospel music industry will be important.  I think Billy Graham (and others) mention an upcoming volcanic eruption at Yellowstone National Park (just as I plan to drive through there this summer- what a shame).  And there are some running around talking about "Four Blood Moons" (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Moon_Prophecy)

And when nothing biblical happens, when there is no Yellowstone eruption by the time the fourth Blood Moon occurs and when the U.S. presidency changes in 4 or 8 years, Bible thumpers will say that God is patient with humanity and reserves the right to withhold the horsemen or the winds of destruction or whatever.  BUT IT'S COMING!!!!!!

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Perry, you have never engaged with anyone who disagrees with you on this board, you run away and then creep out to parrot the same old nonsense time after time. If you genuinely felt that you had something worthwhile to say then you would defend your words. I feel sorry for you that the faith you proclaim so loudly has such shallow roots. You may not like what I say or indeed any of what any of the more rational members of this forum have to say but at least we have the courage of our convictions and stand by it in the face of disagreement.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Abiathar and Perry, the comic duo, remind me why I left the JWs and finally abandoned all religion and belief in a sky daddy who talks through humans in riddles. I do honestly believe it is a form of mental illness.

^^ That, exactly that.^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit