Are we heading for III World War?

by abiather 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather
    DJS
    It seems you did not get me me. Even proving false with regard to ones' prophecy is itself is the fulfillment of prophecy--that is what I wrote: Most of the things anti-Christ foretold-has gone wrong, this proves who the anti-Christ is!
  • abiather
    abiather

Galaxie,

This is not like Cuban missile crisis. All those visionaries like Nosterdamus, St. Malachi …. saw a World War III happening in our time. Malachi called the present Pope as the last Pope a few hundred years before.

Are all these for no reason?

Once a war between super powers starts, then there is no good-sense prevailing, but only the mad attitude of winning by any means--that has been the history of mankind!

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

The book of Daniel I found to be an interesting read, and the prophesies in that book made sense to some degree. It has been argued the book was written after the events occurred.

The book of Revelation reminds me of the writings of Nostradamus. By creating symbols throughout a prophesy, any time an event occurs you can claim it was prophesied by substituting the events with the symbols.

• galaxie
    galaxie
    Abiather... the correlation with the Cuban missile crisis and present discussion is ...world powers at loggerheads. Are you deliberately missing the point? Are you now saying WW lll is inevitable? Forbid that such a conflict should occur, and with human precedent we can never say never, it will have nothing to do with ancient people, but all to do with power , ideology and greed. Your insistance on prophetic foreknowledge imo only satisfies your delusive ego.
  • abiather
    abiather

Galaxie,

Referring to visionaries was just a supplementary proof. Real proof comes from the repetitive behavior of our Leaders. In last 10 years, US fought all Middle East wars on borrowed money. Does it not covey something about the leaders?

It seems WW III is inevitable!

• abiather
    abiather
    adjusted knowledge
    Ancient people had to resort to symbols to refer to things existing now which were not existing then. For example, all the weapons purportedly used in Mahabharata War actually exist now. Hence that Mahabharata War has never happened, but it is yet to happen, in our time. Because people reportedly to have been killed in Mahabharata War is much more than India's present population. Hence Indian Epic called Mahabharata is prophetic of our time!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Abiather blithely, brokenly babbles about bad bible boding.
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    I read every single word of the posts but my mind just went blah, blah, blah, blah . . . I did pause at "brimstone". Man I LOVE that word . . . 
  • DJS
    DJS

Abiathar and Perry,

If the current crises are amicably and peacefully settled and the world becomes one for a while, your people will simply wait until the next conflagration where you will emphatically state, based on your superior wisdom, your all-knowingness of bible prophecy and direct conduit to the big girl in the sky, that the conflagration is the fulfillment of bible prophecy.

If that or those conflagrations are settled peacefully and amicably and the world becomes one for a while, you will simply wait until the next conflagration occurs where you will once again emphatically and definitively state that the conflagration is absolute evidence of biblical prophetic fulfillment.

And so on and so on and so on. 

No Abiathar. I get you. I really, really, really Get you,

• DJS
    DJS

Viviane,

Ok, I stole woo from you, but creative (wise-ass) alliterative prose is my schtick. Back off, girl. LOL. Well done!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit