Are we heading for III World War?

by abiather 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

DJS - Good to see you patrolling the bulwarks of reason with such effectiveness and wit.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Hey dynamic Christian duo! John Titor also predicted WIII without the help of Jesus or any ancient writings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K98ItO930Jc

• suavojr
    suavojr

If the world has to confront World War 3, it will indeed be devastating. Rest assured that no god will come to save this ailing planet and the species on it. It will be up to the surviving humans who will have to endure the results of our actions. All due to our lack of urgency caused by delusional faith in invisible entities.

It is time to mature and accept our responsibilities, our faults, our actions and stop wishing for the best. Nothing good nor bad has come from any past or present deity, it has never happened and it will never occur.

• suavojr
    suavojr

@ abiather: 

adjusted knowledge

Ancient people had to resort to symbols to refer to things existing now which were not existing then. For example, all the weapons purportedly used in Mahabharata War actually exist now. Hence that Mahabharata War has never happened, but it is yet to happen, in our time. Because people reportedly to have been killed in Mahabharata War is much more than India's present population. Hence Indian Epic called Mahabharata is prophetic of our time!

Fred Franz all over again  

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@Perry: 

"The death of 1/3 of humans is just sort of Act I as opposed to WW III. I suspect this event will usher in the rule of someone who will come to be known as the Anti-Christ."

"It is between fifty and sixty years since I read it [the Book of Revelation], and I then considered it merely the ravings of a maniac, no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherencies of our own nightly dreams ... I cannot so far respect them as to consider them as an allegorical narrative of events, past or subsequent. There is not enough coherence in them to countenance any suite of rational ideas.... What has no meaning admits no explanation. And pardon me if I say, with the candor of friendship, that I think your time too valuable, and your understanding of too high an order, to be wasted on these paralogisms. You will perceive, I hope, also that I do not consider them as reveladons of the supreme being, whom I would not so far blaspheme as to impute to him a pretension of revelation, couched at the same time in terms which, he would know, were never to be understood by those to whom they were addressed."  Thomas Jefferson, letter to General Alexander Smyth, January 17, 1825

• prologos
    prologos
    The rising tension have nothing to do with deities, but the insane greed for power, dominance. We are seeing a replay of the "Treaty of Versaille" type disaster, with different players. Putin/ Russia resents his defeat in the cold war, just as Hitler, Germany could not stomach for long the dismembering of their land. So Putin is lashing out, one little victory at a time , Complete with his version of the 1936 Olympics. Sanction, oil price war is fine, but ultimately somebody big has to stand up and fight decisively, draw a line in the mud. The bear is a formidable enemy, he makes sure you remember not to mess with him again. Only superior force will prevail.                                               WW3 ? -- 2 opposing alliances are not drawn up yet.         
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    One thing should be said in support of the OP. World War I was started by something relatively minor incident (an assassination) in comparison to the bloodshed that followed. It only takes a relatively minor spark to set the world afire.
  • campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

I believe the leaders in all countries believe that there is an out of control population growth on the planet.

People are also living longer in western societies.

To alleviate the problem, have a massive world war. cut down numbers from 7 Billion to 1 Billion.

I think it's highly plausible.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@ campaign of hate:

"To alleviate the problem, have a massive world war. cut down numbers from 7 Billion to 1 Billion."

I don't think that would be the motivation of the warring nations.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

has it started yet? 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit