Brain surgeon or easy bake oven chef?

by seven006 54 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I haven't done this in many years, and shouldn't even say this, but, does anyone have any pot?

Where in the hell did I put Valis's phone number?

I'm tired as hell but I can't go to sleep. I can't shut my mind off. It keeps going and going and going and....I need help. I think way too much. Life was so much easier when I was a JW, I never had to think of anything.

I know, I'll call Craig, that will knock me out. I should have thought of that days ago.

I remember when I was a little kid where my sleeping problem started. I would sit up in bed and pretend I was at the Thursday night meeting. It usually worked. The problem was I would wake up all of a sudden like I did at the meetings thinking my step dad reached over and thumped me on the head. Actually I'm glad he did. It made the cal lick on the back of my head lay down and the shit they were talking about at Thursday night meetings have stuck with me for life.

Stef, pour me a tall one.

Seeitaldnhhfiediere,
    Shorten your name! it takes me ten minutes just to type it out. How 'bout just "seeit" That will keep people thinking.

Dave

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I'm tired as hell but I can't go to sleep. I can't shut my mind off. It keeps going and going and going and....I need help. I think way too much.

I feel your pain. I have suffered from insomnia since high school.. I still haven't figured out how to beat it; and oh how much I want to beat it.. to a bloody pulp in fact.

• seven006
    seven006

Kate,

I can do fluff. I'll get some sleep and come back with something really worthless. Actually I think fluff balances the board out. People are taking stuff way to seriously lately. I hope Minimus comes home soon.

Tired dave

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Dave I took pity on you and told Craig to call you:

I know, I'll call Craig, that will knock me out. I should have thought of that days ago.

You should be asleep soon..........

g'nite ya big lug!

Kate

• seven006
    seven006

Bridg,

It's not a pain as much as it is a numbness in a zombi type state of the living dead. Now I know how Valis feels all the time

• seven006
    seven006

Kate, knock it off, I can't laugh and sleep at the same time

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    How 'bout just "seeit" That will keep people thinking.

I know Dave, I agree! I would love to shorten it and some friends on the board do call me Seeit.

Feel free.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dave, you've got a brand new (used only once) crock"pot"...read the instructions and learn how to use the dang thing!

• bem
    bem

((((7006 & Bridg)))) Folks I can't even call my sleepless night insomnia after what your going thru. I volunteer to sing you lullabys...they would make you cry yourself to sleep . IM me any time B I'm usually up nights only cause of my job hours. 7006 should I send you my IM so I can bore you like I do miss B.?middle of the night stuff. Day folks prolly wonder about us.

bem

Edited to ask: wth is that coming outta the top of your head 6 ? I'm not being a smart a** I really can't tell.

• Preston
    Preston

I'm just amazed that posts like this get this many replies...maby I'm reason because of this....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit