Brain surgeon or easy bake oven chef?

by seven006 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey big D

I know that artists orbit a different star than ordinary people. They have to do wierd things like stay up for days on end and cut off their ears to send to girl friends. But, have you thought of getting a professional opinion on this sleeplessness thing? All the best.

S

• dorothy
    dorothy

My boyfriend's butt cheeks once got suctioned to the leather couch in my living room. Please don't ask what we were doing.

Guess that makes me a chef

• seven006
    seven006

***I know that artists orbit a different star than ordinary people.***
    Iv heard that stated in many various ways but never exactly like that, I like that one. I'm not your typical purple beret, Jesus sandal wearing artist. I am some times so out there, artist them selves have a hard time figuring out what the hell I'm talking about.

***They have to do weird things like stay up for days on end and cut off their ears to send to girl friends.***

That's a thought, if I ever have a moment of weakness and end up with a girl friend again I'll consider it. Actually, vanGogh who cut off his ear, did it because of a severe case of tinnitus. It was caused by hearing a constant nagging in his ear.

***But, have you thought of getting a professional opinion on this sleeplessness thing?***

I have. The doctor recommends suicide.

I thought this thread died. Minimus is back and I'll let him take over the goofy titled threads. I was just a fill in during my bout with insomnia.

***My boyfriend's butt cheeks once got suctioned to the leather couch in my living room. Please don't ask what we were doing.***

My guess is you were playing vacuume cleaner or looking for lost change. Which was it?

D

• minimus
    minimus

What's a nut sack?

• seven006
    seven006

***What's a nut sack?***

Stand up, walk away from your computer, walk down the hallway into your bathroom, look down at the water in your toilet, see that yellow colored reflection of an ugly face with a big stupid smile on it? That's a nut sack.

'bout time you got back!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit